BCE is a European leader in technical services in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT. With its long experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
You are looking for an international environment with a team of 11 nationalities, located in Luxembourg, providing worldwide services in the media market (television, radio, production companies, …). Young spirit, reactivity where the job is mixing daily tasks with mid and long-term projects
· Identify and define technical solutions to increase BCE security and advise BCE’s customers in term of security best practices;
· Manage security project from early stage to final implementation;
· Support the Security Officer in establishing policy and procedure in cooperation with the different IT teams (operational IT, radio or TV broadcast…) and customers
· Act as backup of the Security Officer for audit, monitoring and governance relative topics.
Advanced university degree in computer science or engineering, or a proven ability to perform the tasks required by the position;
· Good commands in security matter (best practices, architecture);
· Skills in MS Windows Server OS and LINUX, knowledge in MS Exchange, backup system, VMWare, databases and/or knowledge in networking, firewalling in LAN, WAN and Internet environment.
· Project management;
· Local regulation and norms know-how in term of best security practice is an added-value;
· Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
Personal characteristics, aptitudes:
· Good team player and able to work autonomously;
· Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated;
· Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment;
· Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies.
· Authorized to work in Luxembourg following European regulation (no work permit requested).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Compliance & security
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|