Senior SAP/PLM Consultant Japan (m/f) Job Description
Senior SAP/PLM Consultant Japan (m/f)
For us, concepts like elbow room, creative freedom, challenging projects and an entrepreneurial, supportive environment aren't just buzzwords. In your position as SAP PLM consulting specialist, you'll find everything you need to realize your full potential:
We are a professional market leader with the efficient can-do potential of a medium-size company. We also want to grow internationally, as in Japan. Follow your chosen path together with us and seize the opportunity to realize your and our potential in Japan. This is the chance to contribute your special business development talents:
- You develop and expand project-related sales of our products/services in the SAP PLM sphere in Japan. First and foremost, you contribute the content knowhow we need to implement our projects in that country.
- In parallel, you strengthen our competitive position and develop solutions and tenders in cooperation with our sales and service managers.
- Already during project acquisition, you act as the competent contact partner for our clients and maintain strong customer orientation to foster long-term partnerships.
In individual projects, which we will define together with you, you have the following responsibilities:
- You conceptualize and implement complex PLM solutions for our industrial clients.
- You conduct on-site process analyses, identify optimization potentials and develop implementation proposals, relying on software products by our partners Dassault Systèmes and SAP AG as well as our proprietary software developments.
- A competent team of developers and specialists is on hand to support you and work with you in driving our projects forward.
- In our SAP Team, you assume the role of head contact partner for the project solutions. As Project Manager, you take the lead in bringing projects to fruition.
Senior SAP/PLM Consultant Japan (m/f) Job Requirements
- You are able to act in a culturally appropriate manner in an Asian (Japanese) environment and take an interest in being active in Japan. You have at least some Japanese language skills and are willing to improve them.
- You are an experienced consultant and have a good general grasp of the SAP Solutions philosophy. You possess sound project experience with the PLM-relevant SAP modules and have already worked independently in this field.
- Alternatively, you possess several years of experience with a non-SAP Solutions system such as Teamcenter, Windchill or Matrix, or you are at home with the SAP ERP modules and are interested in taking on responsibilities in the PLM sphere.
- As Project Leader, you possess excellent project management abilities.
- We assume that you have very good oral and written English skills. Knowledge of German is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You enjoy interacting with others and possess team spirit, an outgoing personality and social poise.
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.
We are a financially sound, medium-sized IT company and employ approximately 700 people worldwide. As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT is active in the fields of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Information Management (EIM), Business Intelligence (BI) and Application Management Services (AMS) since 1988. We work for world renowned companies from the sectors automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold construction, financial services, retail and consumer goods.
Senior SAP/PLM Consultant Japan (m/f) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Senior SAP/PLM Consultant Japan (m/f) Summary
Sales / Communication
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||senior, sap/pl,, consultant, japan