ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - EUV Service Business Improvement Manager Job Description
Develop, deploy and maintain (labor) standards for the CS EUV organizations, both from a capacity and capability dimension, which are required to achieve service business targets. Manage the creation, implementation and adherence of these standards. You are service business roadmap owner.
The service business improvement manager is the owner of all CS EUV blueprints and standards applicable for service execution, in the local teams as well as CS headquarter in Veldhoven and San Diego. You need to ensure high level of acceptance of these standards by all stakeholders. You need to drive the roadmaps underneath these standards as well as the compliance.Based on the current foundations (the CS EUV field blueprint and its implications for CS EUV field skill levels), your initial assignment will focus on other standards, which are applicable and essential in our service business execution:
- How do we organize for the most frequent service actions (capacity & capability) a an efficient manner
- Tools required to execute the service business at different fab configurations and service portfolio
- Labor blueprints for central teams like Service Engineering and Global Support Centre EUV
- The standard service organization and the standard interfaces between our service entities
- Service processes for EUV specific (L4 process definition and execution)
Your true challenge will be to define which further improvements are needed, both within the CS organization as well as requirements towards other sectors, to be able to achieve service labor business targets. Get that clear, define the strategy and roadmap, manage stakeholders and secure implementation.Context of the position
CS EUV Operations Control is a new department inside the CS EUV NPI&NTR organization. This department is created to prepare for the upcoming EUV ramp. Operations Control is required to shift from re-active to pro-active and secure the cost effective execution of the service business.CS EUV Operations Control is intended to empower the global EUV CS organization in achieving its business goals through life cycle management of standards & controls.Position in the organization
The holder of this position reports to the Manager of CS EUV Operations Control.
ASML - EUV Service Business Improvement Manager Job Requirements
MBA or Master degree in (industrial) engineering or management
- More than ten years' experience in complex industry and (worldwide) operations
- Several years' experience with and in Operations Control or Performance Improvement projects within a world wide support organization
- Experience in managing (end-) customer communication and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of ASML organization, specifically with CS and D&E is preferred and/or ASML products (in specific EUV knowledge), but not required
- High level of personal ownership, initiative and drive
- Capable of influencing people without formal authority, also at senior management levels
- High level of personal leadership skills and well developed coaching skills
- Able to analyze working methods / business processes, define and drive improvements, combined with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills (English, both verbal and written)
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work with different cultures
Position will include occasional traveling (~ 15%) to worldwide CS local teams in US and Asia.
ASML - EUV Service Business Improvement Manager Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - EUV Service Business Improvement Manager Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||Service business improvement, service, business, Operations control, Control, Performance improvement, Performance, customer communication, communication
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply