Electronic Design Engineer Job Description
PBF offers you:
A work place with enthusiastic colleagues, high-tech products that require the best design and latest technology. On time, within budget, development and release of products for energy conversion based on static power conversion topologies. This static power conversion comprises AC to DC, DC to DC, DC to AC and AC to AC converters in the range of several tens of Watts to several Kilo Watts.
- Writing and judging technical product specifications.
- Developing the products with the help of simulation tools.
- Creating schematics and development of PCB layouts with the help of EDA systems.
- Participating in product reviews with the end customer.
- Initiation of FMEA (D)FMEA and (P)FMEA sessions.
- Perform and plan EMC test requirements and agency approvals (CE, UL, CSA CCC).
- Control of the prototype and pre-series of the developed product.
- Assisting in the calculation of product target prices together with New Business Development.
- With the assigned engineer, creation of the product documents (TPD, Sustaining close cooperation with sales and purchasing for the products).
- Support and coach fellow design engineers with their products (reviews, technical assistance).
- Investigate and introduce new, or existing, technological developments to existing products and production processes to improve and / or develop new products.
- Developing and improving new concepts and directing project teams for the product development and manufacturing.
- Support the Sales department with the introduction of new products.
- Commit to the R&D development process descriptions, work instructions and operating instructions.
We offer you the opportunity to work in close contact with a senior Design engineer as “training on the job” in an innovative an well-equipped professional environment, which is part of a large, successful company with an excellent reputation. You will join a team of well-motivated colleagues and will have a lot of international contacts.
Electronic Design Engineer Job Requirements
- Technical Bachelor degree/University Master’s.
- Young graduates or 1 – 2 years’ experience/3+ years Research & Development experience in multiple categories and/or R&D functions.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in Dutch and English.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high pressure and high ambiguity environments and still be able to make the correct decisions while maintaining focus on customer goals and relationships.
- Computer skills, including Simulation and design tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Electronic Design Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Electronic Design Engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||electronic engineer, electronic, Design engineer, Design, R&D, FMEA, PCB, EDA, EMC
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply