ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - System Install Engineer - Twinscan Factory Job Description
Install all types of DUV lithographic systems in a continuously changing market, on time with quality exceeding customers' expectation.
Context of the position
- Install ASML equipment
- Helicopter-view | Anticipate on possible issues on the progress of the install
- Analytical Thinking | Provide the information to enable effective trouble shooting
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs
- Clear Reporting | Written technical reports on daily base to various stakeholders in organization
- Ambassador role | represent ASML at the customer's site in a professional way
- Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support
- Communicative Skills | Handle customer matters & request in a professional way
- Continuously acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes
- Knowledge sharing | Be the source for actual technical knowledge of new and existing products
- Quality Control | Closing the Improvement loop regarding product quality & design
- Will be member of the Install Operations Group in the Netherlands.
- Will be working in various shift patterns.
- Will be positioned in the team of the Team Leader Install Engineers.
- Will report during install to the Output Leader Install Operations (Veldhoven).
ASML - System Install Engineer - Twinscan Factory Job Requirements
Bachelor (BSc) in an engineering field or equivalent experience (Mechatronics, electronic)Preferred additional knowledge: pneumatics, mechanics
- 0 to 5 years working experience
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production environment
- Affinity with calibrations and troubleshooting
- Mechanical Engineering only is not enough
- Experience with working in cleanrooms environment is desirable
- Must be able to speak/read/write the English language
- Analytical thinking
- Processing large amounts of information
- Service orientated
- Good communicator
- Team worker
- Operating independently
- Business sense
- Cultural awareness
- Expect to spend more than 80% of the time inside the clean room.
- Willing to travel to customers worldwide. (65%-70%)
- Gentlemen's agreement for 3 years
ASML - System Install Engineer - Twinscan Factory Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - System Install Engineer - Twinscan Factory Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||System Install Engineer, Install Engineer, System Engineer,
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply