Q-Recruitment is an international recruitment agency that supports it's customers in the recruitment and selection of international highly qualified candidates.
• Areas that we are specialized in are:
- Micro/Nano Technology,
- Marine, Oil & Gas,
Production Engineer Job Description
To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries of our customer!
The Production Engineer mediates between all pipeline production disciplines and provides input to the vessels, departments, project teams, subcontractors and suppliers. The Production Engineer reports directly to the Department Head PPD.
- Provide tender input and interface with the Proposals Management Department on bid qualifications, work plans (including production estimates), clarifications and budgets;
- Report daily progress of production on the vessels based on daily progress reports (DPR) and perform analysis against the estimated production rates per pipeline;
- Support the development of systems which improve production predictions and make sure these meet the requirements of the PPD;
- Develop and maintain a department planning to allow the PPD disciplines to report status of preparations, problems foreseen or encountered, costs and improvements for current or upcoming projects;
- Communicate with the Project Control Department and report cost and time impact of changes in seasonal schedule and/or changes in vessel movements;
- Develop and take charge of all “back-end” activities on the pipelay vessels, meaning all activities related to anodes and anode attachments, VIV strakes, spoilers, piggy back blocks, piggy back strapping and other project specials not belonging to Welding, NDT or coating;
- Mediate between the PPD disciplines and represent the PPD in internal and external progress meetings and communicate information and actions within the PPD;
- Inform the Department Head PPD of potential non-conformant or non-efficient working practices.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever changing industry;
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology;
- Great growth and development opportunities.
Production Engineer Job Requirements
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar role;
- Be able to communicate on different levels in the organisation;
- Be able to organise and plan own work;
- Practical attitude and self-reliant;
- Willing to work offshore and abroad occasionally;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
Production Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Production Engineer Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Production Engineer, Engineer, DPR, Analysis, PPD, VIV strakes, spoiler, piggy back blocks, Welding, NDT, Coating