ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - DUV Optical Column Mechatronics competence engineer 2 Job Description
To contribute to the development of (for instance) the optical column by creating input on module level for industrialization deliverables (6 years horizon) like Cycle Time, Sequence Recovery, Availability, Cost of Ownership
Context of the position
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of optical modules.
- Specialist in RAMS requirements, process & tool solutions on module level ending up in specification documents
- Identifies/ implements lessons learned during engineering phase
- Designs process lines (i.e. work center layout, sequence design etc.) on module level and identifies/implements improvements
- Designs recovery sequences on module level
- Support to integration and test.
- Document design, analysis and test results.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Optical Colum Industrialization is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the Projection, Illumination , Dose control and Immersion sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on achieving readiness for volume production and flawless knowledge transfer to end users in the Twinscan Factory and the Customer Support organization
ASML - DUV Optical Column Mechatronics competence engineer 2 Job Requirements
Technical University (Bachelor or Master) in Applied Physics
- Theoretical or practical experience (3 – 6 years) with industrialization of complex optical systems, gearing up release for volume processes with strong technical interdependencies
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving optics, mechatronics, electronics and software is a pre.
- Experience in streamlining serialization of high mix – low volume assembly based on lean principles is a pre
- Productie engineering and support engineering experience is a pre
- Team player.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Recognizes opportunities and threats; feeling responsible to take initiative
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
ASML - DUV Optical Column Mechatronics competence engineer 2 Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - DUV Optical Column Mechatronics competence engineer 2 Summary
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Physics, ASML, optics, software, mechatronics, lean