ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Team Lead EUV Industrial Engineering Job Description
Our mission is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify high power laser systems until proven for high volume manufacturing at our customers.As IE Team Lead you will be challenged to deliver a significant contribution by managing your team, stakeholders and external suppliers and actively contributing to the quality of industrial project deliverables provided by you and your team
The Team Lead IE secures the industrial deliverables of one of the CO2 laser projects within the LLCP department. You will directly manage a team of between 5 - 10 industrial engineers and report to the Functional cluster Owner.Your contribution in this challenging and dynamic environment is to :
- Manage resources (5-10 people) in a team, taking operational responsibility for the quality of industrial deliverables within projects
- Taking the lead in projects to define industrial aspects and related deliverables driving specific concept and design choices translated into staffing needs interms of competences and number
- Manage the delivery of industrial aspects with your team that meet the requirements of the ASML development programs. Review technical solutions proposed, technical product documentation produced by the group and coaching of group members.
- Interaction with MDO's, project leaders and PCM's on technical content and allocation of people to projects. Review project plans and proactively support project realization.
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplying parties to enable and manage development projects on site at ASML or at co-developer sites.
- Define and implement the competence and resource roadmap for your team.
- Coach the team members to be successful in their product development role.
- Foster effective collaboration across inter disciplined teams through regular project updates and knowledge sharing.
ASML - Team Lead EUV Industrial Engineering Job Requirements
(Technical) University Master's in physics, or similar
- Master's with at least 7 years experience in semiconductor manufacturing, preferably in lithography.
- At least 2 years of successful coaching and leadership experience in managing technical multi-disciplined engineering teams
- Experience preferred in dealing with suppliers and sectors beyond D&E
- Proficient in project execution skills in a dynamic environment
- Successful contributor and effective influencer in the product development process.
- Experience with Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Serviceability is strongly preferred
- Eager to learn, not afraid to take responsibility Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Good balance between people and content/deliverables focus
- Stress resistant
ASML - Team Lead EUV Industrial Engineering Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Team Lead EUV Industrial Engineering Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability , Serviceability, optics, Physics, Semiconductor, Lithography
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next