IT Solution Analyst BI @ Handling & Storage of Goods (f/m) Job Description
IKEA IT Delivery is a global organisation supporting the growing IKEA with outstanding IT services. Our most important contribution to creating a better everyday life for the many people is to keep our IT services available at all times.
We strive for excellent leadership on all levels to lead business and people together. We aim to integrate “perform & deliver” and “learn & develop” as the two dimensions in our everyday work. The philosophy of IKEA is the crucial factor for our success and the IKEA values influences everything we do.
For our branch office in Dortmund we are looking for an IT Solution Analyst BI @ Handling & Storage of Goods (f/m).
ABOUT THE JOB
As an IT Solution Analyst you will work closely with the IKEA user community and our vendors to realize the future improvements of existing and new applications. You will do this by analysing the business requirements in relation to the IT requirements giving feedback on the solutions proposed by our vendors and being part of the team verifying the solutions.
BI@HSG (Business Intelligence @ Handling & Storage of Goods) is a new service that will be established based on the outcome of the POBOS project. Within this project a COGNOS Framework and a set of reports is being developed for the service management area Handling & Storage of Goods.
Your tasks will include:
- Identify IT detailed functional and non-functional requirements on an IT Solution.
- Secure review and approval of IT Requirements in the Requirements Review.
- Secure that the IT solution can fulfill the agreed functional and non functional business requirements according to agreed technology and work benches e.g. tools and methods.
- In a “requirement-dialog” with the Business Analysts/Solution Owners challenge expectations and show risks and possibilities and work proactively to create cost efficient business solutions based on IT.
- Responsible for detailing IT requirements in our two delivery processes – service management and project management. · Responsible for compiling the IT solution documentation together with the supplier.
- Secure review and approval of solution design documents such as the Software architecture document (SAD) in the Solution Review and the Handover Review.
- Secure that IKEA can be a professional customer putting IT requirements and follow up of IT requirements on our vendors · Contribute to LCM planning according to IT Solution life cycle
IT Solution Analyst BI @ Handling & Storage of Goods (f/m) Job Requirements
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Strong analytical skills - being able to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them.
- Good knowledge of steering according to processes and methods for developing, integrating and building IT systems.
- Knowledge of IT delivery models: Service Management and Project Management.
- Good knowledge of general IT Frames e.g. standards, infrastructure and platforms, frameworks, development concepts and processes.
- Good knowledge of requirements management process and Life Cycle Management.
- Good knowledge in COGNOS application
- Excellent capability to communicate and present to all levels in an international setup. Your English and German language skills have to be very good.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. Additional Information : Are you interested? We want to become acquainted with you very soon. Please, apply stating your salary requirement and your earliest possible entry date. We look forward to your application! Job ID 157494BR
IT Solution Analyst BI @ Handling & Storage of Goods (f/m) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below.
Please use "Qreer.com" as reference in your application.
IT Solution Analyst BI @ Handling & Storage of Goods (f/m) Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Dortmund (Mengede), Germany
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply