Xelvin is a specialist in the seconding of enterprising engineers. Xelvin owes its success to one important operating principle: it offers candidates and companies the power of freedom that comes from being able to make a conscious choice.
By being an open organization in which sincerely interested people enjoy a healthy amount of freedom, Xelvin forms a bond of trust that enables people to make conscious choices on their own. Not premeditated choices or ready-made choices that are generated by up-front efficiency processes, but choices that are based on a set of unique factors and could not have been made in any other way. Choices that candidates and companies can, in all honesty, call their own.
As researcher, you carry out concrete research and development projects, together with industry, R&D centers and universities, and contribute to building up competence in embedded devices and advanced control systems for automotive technology and autonomous driving.
- Research in the field of timing of software tasks on distributed embedded systems containing single & multi-core processors
- Participate in research and development projects within the domains of smart automotive technology (eg vision systems, GPS technology, sensors) and mechatronics
- Responsible for specific research targets and participate in all project stages: literature study, research objectives and requirements, concept design and implementation, carrying out experiments and prove of concept, analysis of the results and dissemination
- Defining corresponding requirements, specifications and design, you offer support in carrying out experiment on demonstrators, testing and proving ground facilities
- Convince (potential) stakeholders during national and international conferences and events by your technical expertise by means of presentations and academic publications of the research results
- You work together with other researchers, share your knowledge and help them to develop their technical competences
Client plays a leading part in the transformation through innovation of the vehicle industry towards a green and smart mobility industry. They develop technical solutions in the following fields:
- Clean & Energy-Efficient Vehicles
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Intelligent Driver and Traffic Systems
- Lightweight Solutions
- Intelligent Development Tools
- PhD or master degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Experience in hardware and software of embedded devices
- Electronics hardware (processors, memory, bus systems on chip level)
- Recent skills in (embedded) SW programming in C/C++
- Experience in mechatronic system design
- Solid understanding (and demonstrated application) of object oriented design and analysis principles
Preferably you have experience with:
- Timing analysis on embedded systems
- Control systems design
- Operating systems for embedded devices (AUTOSAR / ERIKA / ...)
- Multi-core processors
- MATLAB/Simulink code generation
- Experience in project management
- Experience in IWT/EU projects
Your personal skills:
- Strongly analytical
- Ability to successfully interact with a multiple site research team / partners
- Good presentation skills
Xelvin is specialized in engineering and research positions on BSc and MSc level being a preferred supplier for most leading (international) organizations located throughout the Netherlands. Our clients are world leading companies in the fields of high-tech equipment, industrial automation, semiconductors, medical systems, automotive and intelligent software solutions.
Xelvin offers you the opportunity to be introduced into our wide network of organizations with the most challenging software development positions, with the flexibility of different projects or finding the right permanent job for you. Xelvin offers a full benefits Dutch employment contract including pension scheme, support your relocation to The Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year. Before your know it, you will feel like coming home in The Netherlands!
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Manuel Teunissen via firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office in Eindhoven on +31 (0) 40 291 00 56.
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||eindhoven, Netherlands|