ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Test engineer Job Description
Establish and develop a framework for (reliability) testing of critical machine parts, feasibility of new concepts and design verification. This framework will contain the different failure modes applicable to ASML systems and will contribute to further increase of the overall reliability of ASML systems.
Context of the position
- Take lead in assigned test-requests.
- Report test planning and test results to internal customers.
- Write and review test plans for critical machine parts.
- Determine test strategy, principles and methods which represents operational environment.
- Formulate requirements for test equipment.
- Participate in the subcontracting and realization of the test setup
- Execute (lifetime) tests according to test plan and project planning.
- Analyze test results.
- Actively contribute to the lifetime testing competency and framework within ASML.
- In one of the key competencies within the Test and Measurement Facilities group:
- e.g. statistical analysis, tribology, fatigue or accelerated test techniques.
The holder of this position is reporting to the group leader of the Test and Measurement Facilities group. The candidate's primary internal interfaces is the Team leader of TMF, development project leaders, team members of the TMF group, lead engineers in the different development projects and the reliability engineers of the different projects
ASML - Test engineer Job Requirements
Bachelors or Masters education level – mechanical, mechatronics or (applied) physics (or a broad experience in this area).
- At least 3-5 years experience in a relevant multi-disciplinary technical work environment.
- Experience with the design, realization, execution and analysis of test(setups) on mechanical (sub)-systems and components.
- Preferred experience with Weibull, HALT or HASS testing, and/or failure mode analysis, especially from a materials point of view.
- Preferred experience with Matlab, Labview and/or Xpc software.
- A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic hands-on attitude.
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment.
- Technical driven.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
Be advised that this concerns a (long term) flex opportunity. All contracting (payroll) will be handled by ASML's preferred third party vendor, in accordance with ASML's remuneration package. Please take this into consideration when you apply for this vacancyPlease add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Test engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Test engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Test Engineer, components, Weibull, HALT, HASS, testing, analyses, Matlab, Labview, Xpc software
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply