At Intel, We Create Amazing Experiences for Everyone on Earth, Starting With Our Employees.
Intel builds amazing experiences everyday by hiring employees with creativity, innovative ideas, and strong work ethic to design, develop, build, and evolve for the future. You have heard of our processors, but we are about so much more. It takes more than amazing technology to create amazing experiences. It takes a commitment to exploring new ideas, and a drive to expand the boundaries of what is possible with technology. It takes a commitment to diversity, and a recognition that we become stronger when we incorporate different cultures and viewpoints. It takes a commitment to bettering our world, with efforts to be greener, more sustainable, and to provide access to quality education both to our employees and to underprivileged communities all over the world. When you become an Intel employee, you join a team of passionate innovators seeking to shape the world around us by bringing smart, connected devices to everyone, everywhere. You become a part of an organization dedicated to bringing value both to the lives of our customers and to society.
Here at Intel, you will be challenged to create, to contribute, and to exercise your sense of curiosity and adventure as you share your unique talents to make good ideas into great ones. You will have access to the leading edge tools and brilliant industry minds that comprise a foundation for limitless invention. You will be given the freedom that comes with our commitment to work-life balance, to make sure that your work works for you.
Intel has transformed from a company that primarily served the PC industry, to one now also powering the majority of the world’s data centers, connecting hundreds of millions of mobile and Internet of Things devices, and helping to secure and protect enterprise and government IT systems. We continue to branch out and show the world what can be made possible with Intel technology inside and out in the world. Now is a more exciting time than ever to join our team as we redefine what it means to experience with Intel.
Hardware Architect -Automotive Systems (f/m) Job Description
- Handles hardware projects of moderate scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity.
- Plans/manages hardware projects directly related to policies or general business operations to meet specific objectives or general goals.
- Has decision making authority at the project level.
- Leads the hardware project team and is key interface to the project or contributors.
- Identifies and refines hardware project objectives.
- Works on or delegates, as appropriate, problems/tasks in delivery of specific objectives or general goals.
- Develops solutions to problems by exercising judgment and discretion.
- Interprets and applies controlling business strategies or corporate policies and deviates as judged appropriate.
- Identifies tasks and research, determines dependencies, assesses costs, and identifies and assigns specific resources, and communicates expectations to team members.
- Creates/tracks/adjusts the hardware project or program schedule.
- Assesses risks and identifies issues and solutions to timely and efficiently achieve program goals or project objectives while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitors progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate.
- Coordinates and prioritizes utilization of resources with other functions.
- Plans and schedules work ensure the completion of intermediate milestones and overall project or program in timely manner.
- Influences or sets business unit or cross-organizational strategy.
- Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion.
Hardware Architect -Automotive Systems (f/m) Job Requirements
- Graduate Hardware Engineer in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Master at University or at University of Applied Sciences)
- At least 10 years experience in development of products in automotive industry, preferably in the field of IVI systems
- Good written, presentation, and communication skills in English and German
- Self-motivated, well organised, excellent communication and influencing skills (good communicator, motivator, listener)
- Ability to work independently and successfully under tight project deadlines within cross-functional internal, external and sub-con teams
- Experience in working on international projects beneficial, should be prepared to travel as required.
- Automotive system knowledge with a good understanding of OEM, TIER1 and end-user requirements is advantageous
- Evaluate early customer requirements (RFI, RFQ phase) as well as change requests (CR's) and derive technical specifications
- Plan and execute design FMEDAs and design reviews.
- Coordinate sourcing, assembly, test and delivery of technical prototypes to customers
- Work out time schedules and milestone plans for specific development activities and projects
- Support TSD internal and external departments (architecture, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, process, purchasing) during the product development and sustaining phase.
- Support product improvement or cost reduction activities as well as customer return processes
- Initiate and/or support competitor analysis and technical benchmarking activities.
- Gather market requirements and trends for actual or upcoming products by conducting research and ongoing supplier and customer visits.
- Experience in FPGA design
- Experience in FUSA design would be beneficial
Hardware Architect -Automotive Systems (f/m) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Hardware Architect -Automotive Systems (f/m) Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
||Hardware, Hardware architect, Automotive, Automotive systems, OEM, Tier1, FPGA, FUSA, FMEDA,
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply