ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - New Product Introduction Project Leader Job Description
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance of ASML systems on customer locations and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.Within CS the New Product Introduction (NPI) department delivers the competencies to the CS Program departments (DUV, EUV or APPS) to manage the introduction of new technologies into the ASML worldwide service organization.
To execute field introduction of new products the NPI department has the following responsibilities:
- Manage Service requirements and secure embedding into the design
- Create, align, plan and implement manpower blueprints with appropriate buffers to ensure site readiness
- Set up and operate processes to measure, diagnose, solve, implement solutions for people, products and processes
- Drive performance and cost to target by consolidating and eliminating buffers,
- Facilitate operational performance of products after 1st shipment by managing projects to improve performance when SLA commitments are not met
- Create CS Key Decision deliverables for cross sector approvals for all of the above
By realizing this mission we ensure that the worldwide service organization can execute service delivery to meet customer Service Level Agreements at the agreed cost targets as defined by the Business Lines.Job Description
The NPI PL takes ownership of and is responsible for one or more NPI sub-project(s) supporting the introduction of new systems to the field. This includes the standard New Product Introduction deliverables as well as the organizational and infrastructure changes required. Throughout the different phases of the NPI sub-project(s) the PL executes different roles:
The NPI PL as “Service Manager”
- As field representative the PL will ensure that requirements from the field will be taken into the design and in the development of the Service Mix (Tools, Procedures and Spares) The PL will translate requirements into costing information (NPI, I&W)
- The PL tracks requirement compliance. For non-compliances the PL defines containment requirements and ensures risks are mitigated
- For service related solutions the PL defines & plans these (included Operational Level Agreements (OLA))
- For all targets (XLD, DOA, Parts usage,…) the PL will set-up and operate issue intake and solution roll-out processes. For these processes the PL will align handover criteria with the line organization to migrate the execution of processes from the project to the line organization
The NPI PL as “Project Manager”
- The PL ensures that the field has the required information to prepare itself (blueprint & Buffers) and drives execution by the Field and by the sector PLs and reports status
- As a demand manager the PL will drive the Service Mix development units from specification to delivery and finally the validation of the delivered quality.
- The PL will generate the CS Key Decision deliverables for the Product Generation Process to ensure cross sector approvals for all the NPI services
- The PL manages with support of Start-up Equipment Support (SES) Engineers the Intro & Upgrade Support projects
- The CS Project Leader works together with several different groups within ASML: System Engineering, Development & Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Product Management and of course with the Field. Within the stakeholder groups the PL get things done by convincing people rather than using power
The NPI PL as “Change Manager”
Context of the position
- The PL will manage the analysis of performances to ensure the definition of a roadmap towards targets. For the roadmap the PL will ensure a change plan will be formulated and executed.
- The PL is driving costs to targets by eliminating buffers (e.g. remove overstocking and reduce MMR)
- Feedback experiences and lessons learned towards the respective teams
The NPI PL reports to the Manager CS NPI Equipment (in Veldhoven).
ASML - New Product Introduction Project Leader Job Requirements
Master's degree (or Bachelor + relevant experience) in physics, electronics or mechanical engineering.
Extensive project, change or service delivery management experience (3-5 years) in a high-tech equipment industry.
- Strong influencing skills: able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization (influencing without power)
- Creative, reduces ambiguity with a focus on customer requirements
- Strong consultative communication skills (multi-cultural and towards different levels)
- Solid service, process, project & change management skills
- Strong technical background with a drive towards solutions delivered in time
- Problem Analysis skills; 6 Sigma experience. Strong technical background with a drive towards solutions delivered in time.
- Capable of conceiving and maintaining ‘global' overview
- Work very independent but well aligned in teams of multiple PL's reporting into one CS-Project/Program Manager
Willingness to travel internationally up to 20%.
Key words:Customer Service, Field, New Product Introduction, Project Management, Service Management, Change Management
ASML - New Product Introduction Project Leader Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - New Product Introduction Project Leader Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Customer Service, Field, New Product Introduction, Project Management, Service Management, Change Management
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply