Founded in 2012, Netcentric builds web solutions for the largest companies in the world across all industries. Our team is based in Switzerland, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Romania and Colombia.
As an Adobe Solution Partner, we work with exciting brands from around the globe, building and optimising digital marketing solutions. All of our implementations are based on the Adobe Marketing Cloud: one of the most complete and innovative web marketing products on the market.
In all our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 35 different nationalities in some of the world’s most exciting cities. When we set up our offices, we made sure they would have great views, nice kitchens and places to relax.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have bosses at Netcentric? We live Holacracy.
Senior Backend Java Developer Job Description
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead web development projects for major international customers. If you are a team leader with a passion for Java, including JEE and Servlets then keep on reading! This role will allow you to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Netcentric.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. We are a responsive organisation that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Your role includes:
What do we offer YOU?
- Leading and coaching teams of developers
- Estimating development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and limitations in the process
- Performing regular code reviews and sharing best practices
- Defining release strategies (including branching, CI and development workflows)
- Debugging the whole application stack and define debugging strategies
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Sponsored private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events, including sailing trips and company summits
- Kitchen access with fruit delivery and a large selection of teas, Nespresso coffee and Bionade
- Beer and catered snacks at Friday company meetings
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
Senior Backend Java Developer Job Requirements
What we require:
What makes us smile to see on your CV:
- Experience in leading Java based web projects
- Deep knowledge of Java (JEE, Servlets)
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Building tools like Maven
- Version control tools, especially Git
- Apache Felix, Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit
- OSGi Declarative services
- Design patterns and clean code
- Testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional and performance
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools
- A proactive mind-set and enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you and you’re cool with it
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
Senior Backend Java Developer Application Information
- Please apply with your CV and cover letter by clicking on the 'APPLY' button below.
- Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Senior Backend Java Developer Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Frankfurt am Main, Germany