ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Senior Software System Architect
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
The Development & Engineering Department in the ASML Veldhoven office is currently expanding and we are searching for a talented Senior Software System Architect to join us.
You will be part of our EUV System Architects’ group. You will interact with software architects, design engineers and managers from various groups to develop and implement a system architecture in a highly complex multidisciplinary and precise environment.
Together with a talented team of specialists in various domains you will adapt an existing software architecture to the new standards and requirements coming from our clients, whilst keeping in mind the long-term software strategy for our products. The time pressure will be tangible and the quality standards have to be met.
You will be responsible for the definition and deployment towards the project of increments (work packages) on the software platform for our latest generation EUV products.
You will incorporate the software functions and Technology Roadmap items into the product
You will be responsible for assigning and staffing of technical ownership of SW–PBS at system level.
You will keep the line and project managers up to date on effort estimates and resources
You will do the review of controlling and subsidiary documents
You will supervise that the test and system integration runs smoothly
On the System Design you will trade-off between HW versus SW solutions on system level
Your activity domain consists of over 300 software specialists. Considering the multidisciplinary nature of the job, you will often interact with specialists in physics, chemistry, hardware, performance & integration etc.
Master with an education in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
· 10+ years of experience in a large-scale enterprise environment, preferably in a high tech production industry
· Solid System / Product Architecture experience in a complex environment
· Strong knowledge or stakeholder management
· Experienced in setting up the business priorities
· Experience of Agile/scrum methodology and practices
· Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
· Thorough understanding of embedded programming, C/C++, OOP and Linux systems
· Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is preferable.
· Very good people skills: you are a very good negotiator and mediator; you are able to explain complex technical aspects in a simple, understandable manner
· You need to be skilled at seeing things from a helicopter whilst keeping an eye on quality and short-term deliverables.
· You are enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
· You are a highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
· You have a proactive and positive attitude – you have a solution oriented approach
· You are passionate about technical environments and you like to work in a highly complex and multidisciplinary domain.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|