Verity’s indoor drone shows have travelled the world. Our team has spent the last 20 years pushing the bounda-ries of what’s possible in the design and creation of drone technology, from flying lights to floating characters… and, with more than 30,000 autonomous flights, we’ve only just started. Our drones perform in high profile events, including Cirque du Soleil’s PARAMOUR on Broadway, Metallica’s WorldWired tour, Circus Knie, and at the New York Knicks pre-game shows at Madison Square Garden.
Based in the center of Zurich Oerlikon, we are entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, live events professionals, mathematicians, and designers; all working as one. Our next challenge is to expand into new verticals and make our IP and technologies available to manufacturers in the rapidly growing consumer and commercial drones space. Will you join us?
Would you like to work in an interdisciplinary, international team of highly skilled people while contributing to shaping our culture? Are you ready to have a significant impact in a rapidly growing young company? Then join our team!
To complement its growing team, Verity Studios is looking for a talented embedded software engineer capable of developing and maintaining embedded software for Verity Studios’ platforms. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in topics such as development of high quality software, bring-up of new hardware platforms and evaluation of system resource usage.
• Participate in the full embedded software life cycle, including design, implementation, code reviews, testing, verification and validation
• Deliver highly reliable drivers for embedded processors (mostly ARM architecture)
• Review and provide feedback on the firmware-specific aspects of hardware designs
• Co-operate with electrical engineers to perform verification and validation of new boards
• University degree in a relevant field
• Excellent knowledge of C and good knowledge of C++
• Strong background in embedded systems: programming, debugging and testing
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
• Understanding of PCB schematics and digital communication interfaces (e.g. SPI, I2C)
• Hands-on experience with logic analyzers and oscilloscopes
• Self-driven, creative approach to problem solving
• Excellent team and communication skills
How to apply
Please apply online at http://veritystudios.com/join-us/ including:
• Cover letter and resume/CV
• Projects portfolio
• Transcripts of relevant degrees
• Reference letters
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Zurich, Switzerland|
|Keywords:||Embedded, Software, Engineer|