Qreer.com is an independent technical career board enabling European companies to post vacancies and internships and for applicants to search and apply for these positions throughout Europe.
Qreer.com is a reliable partner for recruiting high qualified (BSc. MSc. PhD) technical professionals. The founders of Qreer.com developed a concept with the sole intention to offer a specialized and more cost effective recruitment solution to both recruiters/ employers and applicants.
The successful candidate for this position will be able to take a project from the conceptual stage through to completion, taking into account operational, testing, and production considerations. With a keen eye for problem solving, candidate engineers will need to understand materials, costs, the importance of time management and deadlines as well as providing sounding solutions to the mechanical design of antenna assemblies.
Everyday activities will include:
- Transforming research ideas into manufacturing drawings with the help of computer aided design programs, preferably SolidWorks.
- Research and assessment of new manufacturing innovations.
- Working together in a team of designers, technicians and possibly other engineering professionals.
- Overseeing quality control and program management on projects.
Project documentation, excellent communication and teamwork will be an integral part of project assignments. A proactive and self-directed management of project deliverables, along with excellent responsiveness towards customers, is essential. Occasional international travel may be required to support customer design-wins.
The following additional qualifications are needed:
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering + >4 year of relevant experience in industry or PhD in Mechanical Engineering + >1 year of relevant experience in industry or Post- Doctoral Research qualification in Mechanical Engineering;
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a fast moving start-up team;
- Good writing and communication skills in the main languages used within Antenna Company: English (essential and required), Dutch (desired).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Micro / Nano Technology
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Antenna, Design, Mechanical Engineer, CAD, SolidWorks, Testing|