Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest minds available.
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
The successful candidate for this position will be able to take a project from the conceptual stage through to completion, taking into account operational, testing, and production considerations. With a keen eye for problem solving, candidate engineers will need to understand materials, costs, the importance of time management and deadlines as well as providing sounding solutions to the mechanical design of antenna assemblies.
Everyday activities will include:
- Transforming research ideas into manufacturing drawings with the help of computer aided design programs, preferably SolidWorks.
- Research and assessment of new manufacturing innovations.
- Working together in a team of designers, technicians and possibly other engineering professionals.
- Overseeing quality control and program management on projects.
Project documentation, excellent communication and teamwork will be an integral part of project assignments. A proactive and self-directed management of project deliverables, along with excellent responsiveness towards customers, is essential. Occasional international travel may be required to support customer design-wins.
The following additional qualifications are needed:
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering + >4 year of relevant experience in industry or PhD in Mechanical Engineering + >1 year of relevant experience in industry or Post- Doctoral Research qualification in Mechanical Engineering;
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a fast moving start-up team;
- Good writing and communication skills in the main languages used within Antenna Company: English (essential and required), Dutch (desired).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Micro / Nano Technology
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Antenna, Design, Mechanical Engineer, CAD, SolidWorks, Testing|