ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Senior Embedded Software Designer
Are you an experienced software designer looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to develop & improve the software for our EUV systems? This might be the job for you!
As a senior embedded software designer you provide solutions that enable the EUV business line to create products, with the agreed quality, costs and timing, that meet our customer's needs. We support the EUV product lifecycle by taking responsibility for the definition and execution of SW technology roadmaps that support the realization of the product roadmaps.
As a senior embedded software designer you will specify, design, develop, realize, integrate, and test (sub-)modules / tools, in cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers, within the limits of system specifications, costs, and project planning, to ensure the timely realization of (sub-) modules as part of competitive, achievable and serviceable products.
Key Activity Areas:
- Perform Feasibility studies of future products to have technical feasible specifications of future products.
- Secure Product quality to develop products that meet specifications or have accepted deviations.
- Coordinate Product development so that product specifications, designs are created reviewed, approved and maintained and deliverables are developed.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects, execute and deliver within the project management guidelines.
- Advice, minimize development risks stemming from incomplete or insufficient knowledge.
- Communicate and create documentation about the product including relevant assumptions and restriction to all relevant
- Make State-of-the-art Knowledge on areas relevant to the product available.
- Organize, coordinate, optimize, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the person's expertise / team
- Integrate sub-systems into the system, execute configuration management, and provide support to projects
Bachelor or Master with an education an Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Software Engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming is preferred.
- C, C++, Python, Linux Experience
- UML, OOP, Design Patterns
- Clearcase, SVN, Git, Jenkins
- Agile, Scrum, V-Model
- Can explain complex matters in various levels
- Matlab knowledge is an advantage
- Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is a pro.
- I take charge and cooperate
- I commit to win
- I do continuously improve
Context of the position
Within ASML's business function Development & Engineering - Software, in the EUV Source SW cluster department in the group EUV performance and Dose control the vacancy is positioned. The group EUV performance & dose control is responsible for providing the EUV performance, collection and dose control software for our EUV systems.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
Applications sent by email cannot be processed
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next