Qreer.com is an independent technical career board enabling European companies to post vacancies and internships and for applicants to search and apply for these positions throughout Europe.
Qreer.com is a reliable partner for recruiting high qualified (BSc. MSc. PhD) technical professionals. The founders of Qreer.com developed a concept with the sole intention to offer a specialized and more cost effective recruitment solution to both recruiters/ employers and applicants.
Qreer is looking for a passionate Computer Science researcher. You will be dealing and leading top advanced basic and applied research with a clear focus in setting the basis for real products of the future using and enhancing our unique technology in the context of a start-up, dynamic environment. Are you enthusiastic about technology? Looking to break the barriers of existing state of the art and making possible what others consider impossible? Do you think you are an out of the box thinker yet persistent enough to convert ideas into reality? Then this job is for you. Job description The selected candidate will participate in the following activities
• Taking the lead in advanced research projects dealing with computer graphics related technologies like ray tracing, free-form surfaces and solids, tessellation, and its applications to optics and Augmented / Mixed reality in cooperation with universities and other research institutions.
• Leading the relationship with third parties incorporated in the projects.
• Incorporating into the company the know how acquired.
• Designing and performing research applications.
We search for a experienced Software architect with a solid background on Computer Graphics with the following skills
• A university degree in Computer Science or related fields, preferably a PhD.
• With experience of at least 4 years dealing with advanced computer graphics applications.
• Mastering free-form surface and solid object generation based on B-Splines, NURBS, CAGD and related techniques.
• Good knowledge of Computational geometry algorithms and Ray tracing.
• Autonomous and capable of creating tests and experiments on his/her own.
• Able to manage the interaction with third parties (other companies, Universities and research centers) collaborating in the project.
• Convinced Team worker with good social skills
• Self-motivated person willing to incorporate into a creative environment.
• Original out of the box thinker yet persistent, practical and results oriented.
• Fluent in English
• Having a master’s degree and/or PhD in related topics
• International experience • Knowledge of other languages than English and mother tongue.
• Experience and/or affinity with a startup environment
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||computer graphics, B-Splines, NURBS, CAGD|