TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
The Connected Mobility Systems team belongs to the Information Systems function. The main mission of the team is to deliver innovative IT solutions with key technologies that will create an amazing Mobility and Connected Car experience. We work cross-functionally with multiple other functions such as Research & Development, Sales, Value Chain, Mobility & Connected Car and Customer Experience.
* Gather requirements of from a variety of sources to support Business development process.
* Communicate information in the form of User Stories that support user needs, program functions, test cases and steps required to develop or modify systems.
* May research and analyze projects for new features based on system requirements defined by business development.
* Perform research and development on the Connected Mobility technology domain and proactively propose/implement innovative solutions.
* Design requirements and documentation with foresight for the future maintainability and growth of the platform.
* Engineer efficient, adaptable and scalable data pipelines in cloud to process unstructured big data
* Work closely with the Product Owner to manage customer enhancement requests and expectations.
You must also be able to:
* Understand and prioritize requirements and information, based on input from a variety of sources.
* Exhibit efficient management of time, tasks and priorities.
* Maintain a positive team player attitude.
* Demonstrate an excellent work ethic and focus on work, tasks, and priorities.
* Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and effectively/professionally with peers, management, development team, support team and others
* Learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment,constantly learn new business processes.
* Proactively listen to client feedback and determine the best way to meet the requirements.
* Adapt to changing Business and environments.
* You are fluent in English (TME business language)
* You have a master in Computer Science or Engineering - preferably with a minimum of 1-year experience in software built using Big Data technologies and Apps, including but not limited to writing and documenting client specifications
* You have an understanding of latest software development technologies and methodologies, including big data
* You have an understanding in engineering data pipelines using big data technologies ( Hadoop Spark Storm Kafka etc…) on large scale unstructured data sets
* You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* You have a critical thinking, with a positive attitude
* You are a real team player
* You are tech-savvy
* You have strong decision making skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
* You have the ability to think strategically about technology and its business implications
* You have a technical aptitude needed to understand the implications of technical product decisions
* You have knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle and associated methodologies helpful.
* You have basic knowledge and exposure of the product development process using Scrum / Agile
* You are passionate about the Mobility and societal challenges ahead (urban and rural)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
* seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
* have strong planning and organization skills
* enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
* have excellent communication skills
* have a creative mind, a passion for cars, and a dream to make a difference
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Evere, Brussels, Belgium|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next