A large proportion of all microchips around the globe are produced with optical technologies from ZEISS. As the technology leader in the field of semiconductor manufacturing equipment, ZEISS enables the production of increasingly powerful, more energy-efficient and more economical microchips, and thus plays a pivotal role in the age of microelectronics.
With more than 27,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Digital innovations play a vital role for eye care professionals to differentiate in the market. Especially cloud Solutions will enable our customers to offer high quality service and spend more time on what matters most, prescribing their customers the lenses for best vision.
Joining an international development team at two different facilities, you will work together with the teams of Product Management as well as of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.
• Participate in all software development activities: requirements development, architecture design, coding, documenting, testing, deployment and maintenance.
• Design and develop web and cloud solutions to fulfill business needs and customer requirements.
• Actively collaborate with external development partners and steer their progress, quality and direction when necessary.
• Mentor and coach junior and mid-level developers when necessary.
• Be active team player of R&D and pro-actively participate in improving of R&D processes, methods and tools.
• Efficiently collaborate with other business units to develop requirements, resolve issues and maintain released products (e.g. product management, customer support, etc.).
• Efficiently collaborate with product and project management.
Our requirements (you should have at least 4 out of 5 - except education and language)
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Cloud computing / technology
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Oberkochen, Germany|
|Keywords:||web/cloud solutions, architecture design, coding, documenting, testing, deployment/ maintenance, Software Developer, Amazon/Microsoft Azure clouds, REST, JSON, SQL, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Scrum,|