Experienced GIS Consultant Job Description
Experienced GIS Consultant
Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Are you excited to work in a Geo-ICT, Asset Management, Energy, Water & Telecom industry and do you have strong analytical skills? The job as Experienced GIS Consultant offers the challenge you are looking for!
As Experienced GIS Consultant you will work in an international team on projects at leading customers in the Netherlands. You will deal with design solutions in which emerging technologies play an important role. Along with your colleagues and customers you will work in projects to shape the solution for exciting challenges and you will be involved in implementing this technology at the client side. Example projects:
- Development of a Middle Voltage Schematics application;
- Building mobile apps and web apps with spatial components;
- Development of a Design application for networks;
- GIS/SAP integration based on a SOA architecture;
- Cloud solutions.
You will work on project basis for leading multinational clients. You will gain experience with different companies in a short time and will work in various fields. You will join a team of talented consultants and will operate from our office in Utrecht or the client’s office.Position within the organization
Accenture is a global company engaged in Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We work with our clients to help them become high-performance organizations, through a combination of proven experience and comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. Furthermore, we do thorough research on the most successful companies in the world.
Experienced GIS Consultant Job Requirements
- Completed Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably ICT;
- At least of 5 years of work experience in GE Smallworld or ERSI GIS at Grid companies;
- Knowledge of Magik or C#;
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts;
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general;
- Familiar with Scrum, Prince II, Agile concepts;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
Nice to have:
- Familiar with PNI, LNI, Electric Office, etc.
- Familiar with GSS, SIAS, SBI
- Familiar with ArcGIS Server, Geocortex
- Familiar with ArcFM/UT, ESRI for Utilities
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Experienced GIS Consultant Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Experienced GIS Consultant Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||Utrecht , Netherlands
||GE Smallworld, ERSI GIS, Magik, C#, Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts, Software engineering, Scrum, Prince, PNI, LNI, Electric Office, GSS, SIAS, SBI, ArcGIS Server, Geocortex, ArcFM/UT, ESRI
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next