Eastman is a global specialty chemical company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Our market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables.
Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in approximately 100 countries and had 2015 revenues of approximately $9.6 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 15,000 people around the world.
Account Manager, Heat Transfer Fluid -- Germany Job Description
Heat Transfer Fluid
The Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) group of Specialty Fluids and Energy is mainly responsible for Therminol heat transfer fluids.
Therminol heat transfer fluids are widely used for heating and cooling operations in chemical processes or renewable energy production. This business has a strong brand identity and market differentiation, technical, safety and performance superiority, and offer best in class global customer service and technical assistance.
The Account Manager is responsible for executing our business strategy at the customer level by enabling customer success and optimizing volume, revenue, and value-add growth for Eastman. To effectively accomplish this, the Account Manager must prioritize efforts across their territory, generate demand through discovery to uncover unmet needs, articulate compelling customer value propositions and develop account strategies which align with our business strategies.
It is expected that the person filling this position will balance his/her focus between ongoing market assessments and project execution. The position requires collaboration with Technology, Business, Sales, and Marketing to lead and drive growth projects as well as collaboration with plant owners, EPC contractors, licensors, and other influencers to ensure all efforts have a strong market connect.
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Director, you will fulfil a key role in the commercial growth of the HTF Business Organization of Eastman. This position will be home office based in Germany.
- Assess the Thermal Fluids markets to determine the overall opportunity for Eastman materials, with recommendations on initial and ongoing portfolio of projects for development and launch
- Maintain market leader position of Heat Transfer Fluids in line with the global business strategy
- Manage key accounts
- Generate leads for EMEA and other world areas
- Ensure close cooperation with key leading engineering companies
- Cooperate with engineering companies and customers investing into future technologies
- Identify, develop and launch market development programs that will result in the realization of new business for thecompany. Focus will be on generating growth and new demand for Eastman’s products and identification and implementation of programs that generate new and sustainable growth
- Keep abreast of all industry trends, including new products, applications, and competitive moves; and effectively communicate key insights to internal partners
- As part of EMEA HTF team, identify addressable markets and specific customers in each relevant product-application area
- Ensure excellent customer service by developing, motivating and training Customer Service Representatives and Agent/Distributors to be an effective and motivated resource
- Provide customer and distributor support in:
- Environmental, safety and transport regulations
- Technical and commercial support
- Develop and execute engagement plans for the target customers focusing on key decision makers and specification influencers and take sales opportunities through to profitable new business
- Develop “value systems” in target segments and “value in use” comparison of Eastman products vs. competitor products allowing full value of Eastman products to be realized
- Maintain business profitability through report analysis, identifying trends, defining problems and developing appropriate responses
- Help develop/deliver the value proposition, liaising with technical support to identify and generate supporting data from internal application laboratories
- Develop and execute key account penetration plans for identified key accounts
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues in EMEA and other regions to leverage from local success to effectively develop global accounts
- Participate in and contribute to the global market development team
- Be the primary interface between allocated customer, distributor, technology and business functions as well as HTF technology and business resources
- Build and demonstrate expertise in key segments: technical, customer, regulatory
- Plan and ensure an effective presence at industry associations, major trade shows and conferences
- Develop and deliver market activation strategies through collaboration with internal partners
- Utilize “best practice” tools to gain market insights required to identify, develop and launch growth projects
- Display Eastman’s image as a reliable partner in terms of price, technology assistance, safety and environmental standards
- Keep abreast with all national regulations (e.g. industrial norms, law etc.)
Account Manager, Heat Transfer Fluid -- Germany Job Requirements
Your background & qualifications:
What we offer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (e.g. Chemical or Mechanical) from an accredited university is required
- Deep understanding of Investment selling
- >3 years of technical sales experience in selling specialty products, having good contacts to equipment manufacturers and renewable energy providers
- Fluency in English and German is essential, other language skills such as French or Spanish are desirable
It’s about growth and your long-term success. At Eastman, your career path can take many routes—each offering growth opportunities, competitive salary and benefits, and a globally growing work environment. Eastman fosters a culture of diversity
steeped in teamwork and employee involvement, a place where dedicated individuals turn great ideas into materials that make a difference in everyday life. We support and encourage one another and believe that leveraging diversity in our thoughts and experiences allows us to excel in business.
Account Manager, Heat Transfer Fluid -- Germany Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Account Manager, Heat Transfer Fluid -- Germany Summary
Compliance & security
Sales / Communication
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
||Cappele aan den Ijsel, Netherlands
||Account Manager, Account management, Sales, Chemical, Mechanical,
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next