Globally, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
Our vision: Easy Air Travel every step of the way.
Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology. Globally, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations.
As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
To provide support for SITA corporate Voice and Conferencing services to all SITA corporate customers.
To perform all service operations activities according to SITA standards and procedures maximizing customer satisfaction by the delivery of first class support activities.
To assist the finance teams in implementing and improving voice and conferencing billing processes and procedures.
• Provide Voice and Conferencing services support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups.
• Ensure shortest restoral times possible initiating the timely escalations to specialized resolver groups inside and outside SITA according to the customer contracts SLAs and monitoring requirements.
• Provide support in analysing and managing supplier voice and conferencing billing.
• Work with SITA accounts payable team to optimise invoice approval and payments
• Provide detailed service reports to voice service manager when required.
• Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
• Carry out preventive and proactive maintenance of equipment and monitoring of systems and services in accordance with agreed schedules and customer expectations
• Manage local suppliers in the provision and operation of services.
• Provide onsite support when required
• Continuously identify and document lessons learnt known errors and operational knowledge for improved services.
• When required act as the customer SPOC and co-ordinate the scheduling of intervention with Customer's internal resolver groups and the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services.
Education & Qualifications
• BSc in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.) Advanced degree recommended
• 2-3 years minimum, but Ideally over 5 years’ experience in supporting voice and video related IT services.
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience of voice (fixed and mobile) and video technologies and principles.
• Experience with the one or more of the following providers and (protocols): Cisco IPT (SIP,SCCP) ,Polycom Video (H.323, SIP,H.264 ) Microsoft Skype (Silk) Mobile Services (LTE,)
• Experience in using Microsoft excel functions to provide reports.
• Financial skills and commercial awareness: Ability to manage and optimise invoice processing.
• A self-starter and a team player. Able to work in a matrix management organisation. Capable of multi-tasking and time management, as multiple active opportunities need to be developed simultaneously. Cultural sensitivity in a multi-cultural organisation.
• Experience of working with third party providers.
• Ability and discipline to work with minimal supervision/control. Line management may not be in same location.
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a prerequisite. Other languages an asset.
• Ability/willingness to travel as necessary to fulfil the role.
Why Should You Be Interested?
• Learning Opportunity – this is a challenging role which will grow your capability
• Career Development – we hire about 30> of our roles internally
• We are one of the leading innovators for the Aviation sector globally – come be part of driving the evolution of your future travel experiences!
• International Environment – we have a very international employee base and we are in over 130 countries
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Keywords:||Engineer, voice specialist, service operation, SCCP, invoice, Cisco, software|