Electric cars have the potential to benefit everyone tremendously. Not only do they provide a way to reduce emissions and thereby provide us with cleaner air in our cities, electric cars are an important part of the solution to mitigate climate change.
At Lightyear, we love electric cars and know they will prove a turning point in history. We started the Lightyear because we could not just be bystanders of the electric car revolution. We have a very strong drive to accelerate the introduction of electric cars around the globe.
Supply Chain Manager Job Description
We envision a shift from traditional environment polluting vehicles to clean and affordable mobility. It is our mission to disrupt the electric car market by providing zero emission mobility for everyone, everywhere. We are on the brink of a breakthrough with the upcoming introduction of the Lightyear One. But that is not our only goal, we also want to improve all other aspects of becoming and being a sustainable and innovative automotive OEM. The current supply chain in the automotive sector is large, complex and in many cases conventional. We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager 4.0 who wants to help us built a new, innovative supply chain process for Lightyear.
Do you want to contribute to these world changing goals from a Supply Chain point of view? Are you looking to make an impact, do you want that everything you do has influence? This is probably the only chance you'll ever get to build an OEM Supply Chain System from scratch!
- building the supply chain system of Lightyear, together with building a team and all processes that go with an automotive OEM but alongside this challenge, make it as sustainable as possible
- setting up a state of the art process from scratch which will be followed by the operational management of the supply chain. This will happen in close contact with all different internal stakeholders
- drawing up annual plans for the Supply Chain strategy on the short and on the long term
- defining the correct level of safety stock and monitor this within the whole logistic chain
- initiating continuous improvements and innovation in the execution of Lightyears plan
- looking at the position of Lightyear in the market and use it when devising technical and digital solutions for our Supply Chain activities
- defining and setting up the agreements with the (internal) clients, suppliers and logistics partners about SLA and KPI’ s etc.
- defining, finding and attracting the right amount and variety of partnerships and/ or joint ventures with technology providers.
- being the main interface towards our suppliers regarding, Supply Chain Risk Mitigation and Project Management
- the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers
- executing supply chain risk analysis and execute action plans to mitigate risk
- managing escalations to solve bottlenecks in supply chain and avoid re-occurrence
- developing and optimizing just-in-time and just-in-sequence capabilities
- ensuring constructive cooperation with all stakeholders and partners
Supply Chain Manager Job Requirements
You can quickly learn new things and flexibly change in our dynamic organization. You are sustainable, confident but also down to earth. You have a high energy level and an enthusiastic, positive attitude. You have a clear vision of your profession and honesty, equality, independence, ambition and sustainability are your core values.
What do we offer
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Suppy Chain, (industrial) engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years of Supply Chain management experience in complex new product development environments (automotive experience is a plus)
- Innovation, teamplayer, vision and communication skills are keywords
- Experience in managing supply chain professionals and complex activities
- Experience in the field of supply chain within an automotive environment is a must
- Experience in or closely involved in setting up a complete new supply chain
- Social and communication skills
- You have execution power and a high energy level, so that you realize the intended objectives in a changing organization
- You are a real team player; you think in common interest and formalize agreements made in a professional and sustainable way
- Fluent in English, Dutch proficiency is a plus
- Availability for 40 hours a week
- High level of autonomy
- A multidisciplinary team of highly motivated and talented people
- A fast growing organization with lots of opportunities
- The ability to challenge the status quo and have a positive impact on a fast changing world
- 30 holidays
- Excellent travel expenses
- We are building towards the future every day, we started in 2016 and we're making big steps. We are also building and improving our conditions for our employees. For example we offer a very interesting option to invest in shares of Lightyear as an employee. We would like to discuss these possibilities in a personal conversation!
Supply Chain Manager Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Supply Chain Manager Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
||supply chain, engineering, business administration