ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Project Management Officer Job Description
The Project Management Officer is responsible for supporting cross sector project & program management by executing project management processes and methodologies and provides timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.
Context of the position
- Pro-actively assist the Project Leaders and Program Managers:
- By providing Continuous Program (MSP) /project (PMM) support
- By being Contact point for Program/project support
- By arranging and Co-facilitating workshops
- by providing accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics (status on the
- triple constrain, technical and operational content);
- by structuring regular review meetings;
- by proactively assist regular scheduling activities;
- by preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders;
- by providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management;
- by securing documentation of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes;
- Drive the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, stage gate reviews, reporting, metrics, change control and quality;
- Participate/lead cross PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management processes.
The Project Management Office (PMO) proactively drives world class project and program management into ASML's culture to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area.
The mission is to enable cross-sector project and program level execution of project management processes and methodologies, driving timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.
ASML - Project Management Officer Job Requirements
Bachelor or master degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for large complex programs and detailed projects or 2 years of experience as a Project Leader in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization.
- Expert knowledge in the area of Project Management in a high-tech environment related to a product creation process.
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Convincing personality.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
ASML - Project Management Officer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Project Management Officer Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next