ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Project integrator Pellicle Job Description
The group Pellicle is responsible for optimizing the scanner performance by providing an extremely thin membrane which can be applied in an EUV scanner. The pellicle should increase the particle defectivity performance of an EUV scanner without having negative impact on other performance parameters.
The pellicle project integrator will be the linking pin between the pellicle project and the integration and testing of pellicles in an EUV scanner. The pellicle project integrator is responsible for the test preparation, execution and roll-up and will be part of the pellicle scanner integration project.
Responsible for the test preparation, execution and roll-up.
- Own claim overview for Pellicle program
- Ensure claims and the supporting documents (TPS's) are submitted on time and are accepted (PI,MF,STE reviewed)
- Keep track of short term scanner execution plan : when are tests to be executed
- Ensure reticles + pellicles are arranged and at proto before test execution
- Participate in the scanner claim meeting to defend pellicle claims
- Ensure support is arranged by applicable project(s) (supported by PL
- Align pitstop strategy with pellicle contact person (supported by PL)
- Contact towards PI and MF for pellicle related questions
- Note: in case of clear TPS owner, TPS owner is first contact (e.g. IMA test)
- Primary contact in case pellicle breaks
- Decide on fingerprint executions during lifetime tests (->ad hoc decisions when scanner plans change)
- Assist Machine Fathers during test execution
- Data gathering of relevant logging from the scanne
- Monitor test execution (not required to continuously view the scanner via VNC, but keep an eye on progress)
- E.g. secure timely FEM read out to ensure progress
Context of the position
- Ensure that data is taken from scanner (e.g. power, number of wafers etc)
- Arrange re-test if needed / read out
- Keep track of pellicle whereabouts during scanner tests ….
- Update claim overview
The department Wafer Clamping & Particle Contamination Control is part of the EUV Business Line in ASML. Its task is to specify, develop, integrate, qualify and industrialize wafer clamps, pellicles and particle contamination solutions in the area of EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Scanner Technology.
The Pellicle group is part of this department. The holder of the position reports to the manager EUV Pellicle and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.The group Pellicle is responsible for optimizing the scanner performance by providing an extremely thin membrane which can be applied in an EUV scanner.
The pellicle should increase the particle defectivity performance of an EUV scanner without having negative impact on other performance parameters.The pellicle project integrator will be the linking pin between the pellicle project and the integration and testing of pellicles in an EUV scanner.
The pellicle project integrator is responsible for the test preparation, execution and roll-up and will be part of the pellicle scanner integration project.
ASML - Project integrator Pellicle Job Requirements
Master or Bachelor degree in Physics, Chemistry or Mechanics
- Experience with (system) integration activities within ASML
- Is familiar with a high tech production process.
- Has worked in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Materials and/or thin film technology.
- Preferably knows the NXE system hardware.
- Preferably has cleanroom and contamination control experience.
- Proven coordination skills
- Good network
- Good practical organizer
- Anticipates changes in the environment by proactively adapting plans and behavior
- Excellent communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
- Gives proper, clear and unambiguous information
- Organizes (own) work effectively and logically
- Team player
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Able to see the bigger picture
- Robust personality is a must
- Highly committed and flexible
ASML - Project integrator Pellicle Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Project integrator Pellicle Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years