ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Configuration Management Expert Job Description
The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and
Customer Services departments.
Support the overall Configuration Management performance with expertise on Configuration management processes and methods.
- Initiate and embedimprovements in our cross sector processes
- Define and maintain configuration management methods and way of working
- Share configuration management expertise cross sectors
The Configuration Management expert will initiate and manage improvements in the Configuration Management processes by:
- Document CM processes and methods to set the standard for ASML configuration management
- Develop and train CM process and method expertise within the ASML organization
- Drive decision making in CM Board, prepare proposal and chair CRB (CM Board)
- Take decision on implementation of Fast track change requests on CM methods and processes
- Gate keeper for topics that go to CM Board. Determine the validity of a change request
- Validate compliance of solution designs to CM Architecture
- Approve document changes for CM4CM changes
Configuration Management Expert Job Requirements
- Education Academic level in industrial / logistics / engineering or technical business Administration.
- 5 -10+ Years of experience in process improvement in configuration management field of expertise Experience with business change management in complex organizations
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, preferably CMII certified
- Experience with process audits or experience with giving feedback on process adherence
- Experience with stakeholder management on all levels Experience with PLM and ERP
- sytems in the area of Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
- Personal skills Excellent communication and listening skills, with political sensitivity;
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels;
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude;
- Change- management competencies;
- Drive to get results in place;
- Ability to plan and set priorities
Configuration Management Expert Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Configuration Management Expert Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||industrial, logistics, engineer, technical, business administration, configuration, management, PLM, ERP, Materials Management
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next