TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Toyota Motor Europe R&D Centre is responsible for:
* Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for European core models
* Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners
Electronics Engineering Division Multimedia design is responsible for:
* Proposing, creating and implementing European taste and functional requirements
* Validating multimedia system in Europe
* Researching new technologies and trends in European market
* Supporting new technology development
* Design and develop parts to achieve performance, quality and cost targets
* Develop evaluation methods to validate system performance and requirements using automated testing, Hardware and Model in the Loop.
* Benchmark customer requirements and competitor solutions.
* Cooperate to target setting for next generation models.
* You are fluent in English (TME business language)
* You have a master degree in Engineering (Automotive, Electronics) or equivalent
* You are a career starter: max. 18 months of work experience excluding internships
* Creative customer oriented mindset to support continuous improvement
* Result driven, pro-active, problem solver
* Able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset.
* Enjoy a multicultural and international environment
* Tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
* Mature personality capable of liaising with all levels of the organization
* At ease with making presentations also to higher management
* Strong PC literacy, and good knowledge in Excel/Access,
* Experience in software programming is an asset
* Knowledge of Hardware in the Loop or Model Based evaluation is an asset
* Travel mobility required
* Valid driving license for Europe
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* Wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
* Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
* Have strong planning and organization skills
* Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
* Have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
* Have excellent communication skills
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Cloud computing / technology
0 - 2 years
|Job Location:||Vlaanderen, , Belgium|