ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products.
In this sector, the department Software Architecture & Integration (SWAI) specifies, executes and controls the testing and integration of the various software systems into a software release.
The software test infrastructure engineer is responsible for the tooling which is used to schedule test-scenarios, execute test-scenarios and maintain test machine installations. Test requirements are constantly evolving and the tooling must therefore be able to meet current and future demands. The engineer is expected to play a part in this w.r.t. design, development and maintenance.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Manage and maintain a software stack instrumental in meeting ASML’s product roadmap and quality standards.
- Debugging issues on application and operating system level (Linux and Solaris)
- Carrying a change from collecting requirements, design, testing to release.
- Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Preferred educated in Computer ScienceExperience- Developing according to a Software Development Life Cycle process
- Use Agile/SCRUM
- Linux experience (at least 5 years)
- Continuous integration
- Extensive Python knowledge
- Knowledge of Django (pre)
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Knowledge of web based services (HTTP/XML-RPC/REST)
- Knowledge of VCS tools like git
- Knowledge of software packaging (RPM)
- Knowledge of AMQP solutions like rabbitmq (optional)Personal skills- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Communication skills
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed for at least 2 years
- Ability / willingness to attend additional courses
Context of the position
In this role you are responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the current test infrastructure, enable all engineers to execute their tests as soon as possible to ensure all software releases will have the right quality.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|