ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
IntroductionSolve complex high tech problems and create innovative solutions while traveling around the world The System Install Engineering department at ASML is responsible for installing, testing and handing over our semiconductor lithography machines at the customer sites worldwide. The challenge is to perform in time, with high quality, meeting (or preferably exceeding…) our customer’s expectations.
Apply for a job where you:
- Travel the world
- Meet, work with and socialize with people from different cultures
- Work in a high tech environment
- Learn from knowledgeable colleagues
- Encounter new challenges every day
The job mission of the System Install Coordinator is to assure a timely and successful install of the Machine (System) at the customer site.
As a System Install Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination of the whole process of installing a new machine at the customer site: the preparation, install and post install phases. Customer satisfaction is what keeps you going.Preparation phase:
- Check issues that happened during build up and test
- Prepare all documentation for the installation, like progress reports and kick off presentationsInstall phase:
- You plan ahead and create a daily execution plan with the engineers. The progress of the install is driven by you and you support the engineers when issues occur.
- You ensure the quality of the install and cooperate closely with customer support departments
- You are responsible for the progress, quality & budget and report on a daily basis
- You are the representor of ASML and you liaise between the colleagues in the factory and the customerPost install phase:
- You follow up on quality issues
- You initiate structural improvement ideas
- You present the lessons learned to colleagues
Technical Bachelor or Master
- Have worked in an international organization / with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Are fluent in written and spoken EnglishPreferably, you:
- Have experience with escalation management
- Have knowledge of process improvement projects
- Know how to work with MS Project and MS Office
- Have excellent communication skills that help to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Are confident in challenging others on actions and choices
- Are able to work under pressure
- Feel confident to work independently
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQPlease add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Electro optical communication
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|