We are planning the future.
We are the specialists for electrical engineering. Our customers appreciate us for our employees – they are the heart of our company. For nearly 50 years and with 1.200 employees in the Sitte group.
Established 15 years ago, our Engineering division is still growing. Together with our customers we develop the Engineering division as an appreciated partner. We support our customers in series manufacturing as well as in Research and Development of industrial business, ship building and automobile industry.
About 50 colleagues are working at the Sitte Engineering offices in Germany. Electrical engineers, Technicians, design draftsmen and designer are planning and constructing the electrical installations of tomorrow.
We specialise in electrotechnical services and switchgears. Our customers value us for our employees - they are the heart of our company. And they have been for over 45 years with 1,200 employees who have specialised in shipbuilding and switchgear construction, industry and trade, offshore wind energy, general energy technology and other sectors. We are professionals who value advanced working just as much as long-term personal planning security. Become part of our team!
For expanding our engineering team country-wide we are looking for an:
Electrical Engineer for Automation Engineering
· Building and optimising SPS-programs (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, B&R)
· Initial operation of automation systems
· Revision of electrical circuits with common CAD applications (e.g. EPLAN P8)
· Project management and progress supervision
· Relevant professional training and experience
· Visualisation knowledge in WinCC is preferable, but not a mandatory requirement
· Programming experience for plant engineering in TIA Portal or STEP 7
· Interest in new areas of responsibility and constantly changing requirements
· Willingness to travel
· A permanent and secure employment contract
· Payment above the agreed payscale, Christmas and holiday allowance
· Exciting tasks in advanced electrical engineering
· Further training for your own professional development
Achieve your professional goals together with us and take advantage of the wide range of further training and education opportunities. Become part of a committed team in a growth-oriented, exciting working environment. Come aboard and become part of our success story.
We look forward to receiving your informative application, including your earliest starting date and salary expectation, by e-mail.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Hamburg, Germany|
|Keywords:||Electrical Engineer, Automation, programming, STEP 7, CAD, Project Management, Automation Systems, Siemens s7, WinCC|