TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Part of the System Engineer & Service Delivery department within the Information Systems division, the Service Delivery & Operations team is focusing on three main functions:
1. Secure the continuous operation of IS services delivered to :
a. Our internal customers who support all Toyota Europe business processes (Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, R&D, Engineering & Corporate Functions)
b. External customers located across Europe including:
i. IS teams at affiliate companies,
ii. End customers using our systems & applications
2. Serve internal end customers in all IS related matters (Help Desk, Site Service, PC engineering)
3. Define & monitor IS internal processes
As Technology owner for Personal Computing, you will:
- Be the technical reference for all end-user computing technologies
- By understanding our customer needs & closely monitoring technology evolution, you will review and define the Toyota Europe vision & technical standards related to end-user computing
- Working with our outsourced partner, you will secure the proper introduction of new technology c by planning & follow-through of defined changes.
- Continuously improving our customer experience, you will strongly guide the problem resolution process for end-user computing related issues
* You are an IT professional with 5-8 experience in end-user computing based on Microsoft windows technology
* You have a master in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* You are fluent in English (TME business language)
* You are an expert in Windows 10, Evergreen, SCCM, Active Directory, PowerShell, GPO
* You understand the impact of security constraints & tools, you are able to secure TME assets while maximizing usability
* You are excited by technology trends around end-user computing (O365, Analytics, Big Data)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
* seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
* have strong planning and organization skills
* enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
* have excellent communication skills
* have a creative mind, a passion for cars, and a dream to make a difference
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Compliance & security
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Evere, Brussels, Belgium|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next