ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Change Manager Job Description
Are you challenged?
- by an implementation program in a complex and technical discrete industry environment
- by rolling out and embedding a program, including the desired behavioral change
- by being responsible for guiding, designing, managing and executing the change implementation
- by engaging and managing stakeholders
- by operating on operational, tactical and strategic levels
- by working within a multi-disciplinary team
- by practicing your Change management experience to the fullest?
- Then we are probably looking for you!
The Change Manager:
- Aligns and agrees activities with the Program Manager and line HR responsible manager
- Designs, coordinates and executes the program’s Change & Communication strategy & plan
- Coordinate and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials
- Pro-actively leverages and maintains a change agent network
- Enables, supports, and challenges the program team (and subsequent project teams) in their roles by e.g. coaching, attendance of meetings, example and providing tools.
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the program manager and HR responsible manager
- Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational departments
- Has a hands-on mentality
- This is a fulltime position for 32 to 40 hours per week.
Change Manager Job Requirements
University degree or equivalent by experience
We are looking for an experienced Change Manager who:
- Has at least 5-8 years of work experience
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in specific Change Management roles
- Has knowledge of the most common Change Management theories & practices
- Has knowledge of / experience with Lean principles and Change (Lean journey)
- Has experience in working on projects in a technical industrial environment (manufacturing)
- Has proven coaching experience
- Pragmatic and hands on mindset
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s
- Good knowledge of both Dutch and English language
- Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression)
- Creative and proactive
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people.
Change Manager Application Information
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including:
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme; 5 year average (2017): 16.4%
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Change Manager Summary
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next