ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Are you a team player who:
• wants to be part of the latest technology within Semiconductor Industry
• likes problem solving to help our key customer achieve its goal
• likes to work in a multicultural environmentThen join us in our international team of technical experts in ASML Belgium Customer Support organization located at Imec campus.
ASML provides a state of the art DUV/EUV Lithography tools to customers worldwide. Downtime of these tools are very expensive for our customers. To minimize these costs, ASML Customer Support (CS) organization is responsible in maintaining the tool and insuring 24/7 availability.
• Technical expert 2nd line level of support for issues that are not solved by 1st line Field Service Engineers.
• Performs data analysis of systems to resolve problems and/or to improve system performance. • Recommends and implement improvements to the hardware and/or process parameters and/or associated methodologies/procedures pertaining to the repair/set-up of the ASML tools.
• Provides Training/Knowledge transfers to Field Service Engineers.
• Generate plans, which include actions/experimentation and testing plans to guide the internal/external customers in resolving machine and or process issues.
• Work closely with Competence Engineering to provide a good feedback loop to D&E in resolving structural issues.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Major in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics
• Preferably knowledgeable in control systems
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, training will be provided
• “Get things done” mentality
• Pro-active attitude
• Strong analytical skills
• Interpersonal abilities (Can relate well to others, both colleagues and customers)
• Effective communication skills in English (both oral and written)
• Customer-oriented and Team player
Context of the position
Technical expert supporting Imec with normal office hours from 8-5pm
Work location: Leuven, Belgium
Department: CN IMEC 2L Support NXT-NXE
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
|Job Location:||Leuven, Belgium|