ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Data Analyst Job Description
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 10.000 people work at ASML, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
Maintain and develop data sources, reporting’s and tools to support D&E P&I SI EUV department deliverables ensuring procedure quality and synergized sequences between service and factory. The Data Analyst will provide support and maintenance of data source analysis and the logic process of the information which will be used in KPI’s dashboards and report’s.
- Provide Operational and Structural Steering Information to engineers and management by delivering scheduled reports and on demand reports.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Maintain KPI Dashboards and collect KPI input.
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Mine and analyses large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Write and update documentation on tools and databases.
- Maintain and propose database architecture improvements in close corporation with IT.
Data Analyst Job Requirements
Bachelor or master level in technical field of study or (Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Information Management)
- One year of work experience on database programing and data source management.
- Knowledge in data analysis & statistics
- Advanced knowledge on database systems, SQL
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
- Experience with BI (Business Intelligence tool) is an advantage.
Context of the position
- Good communication skills, team player
- Adequate Dutch and English language skills, written and verbal
- Service orientated and flexible attitude
- Advanced knowledge on data analysis tools – Spotfire and Excel
- Ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- Understanding of data protection issues
- Awareness and knowledge of industry-specific databases and data sets
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualizations.
- Programming for data and analytics - VBA, SQL Server, XML, Python
The Development & Engineering System Integration department (D&E SI) is responsible for defining and driving the system integration of new products/options for full functional machine and performance qualification within time to market target. The D&E SI DE DUV Sequences&Manufacturing Integration group within this department is managing all D&E work preparations for producing and installing Twinscan machines, and delivering the sequences related to that. This group aims to minimize manufacturing costs and mainly focusses on factory cycle time. Work preparation is define in the 6P matrix: P1 Specification; P2 Tools; P3 Procedures; p4 Plant; p5 Skills & Knowledge; p6 Parts. Most of the 6P deliverablies are the responsibility of other projects within Development&Engineering.
Position in the Organization: A Data Analyst in Development and Engineering P&I System Integration DUV Department reports structurally to the Group Leader(s). On short term basis (1 year), the position will be fulfilled in the Sequence & Manufacturing Integration Group and operationally reporting to the Project Leader DE Manufacturing Integration. On the long term, the function could cover more data analyst- and reporting-tasks within the department.
Data Analyst Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Data Analyst Summary
0 - 2 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next