TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: "KAIZEN" and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer's satisfaction.
The Purchasing team at Toyota Motor Europe is able to offer you this challenge. Located in the heart of Europe our department plays a key strategic role in the development of our future products. As a Graduate Buyer you will be able to develop and manage all aspects of the commercial relationship between Toyota and its suppliers, located all over Europe. Moreover, this position will allow you to have an insight in the most recent technical innovations and will enable you to get a deep understanding of how a leading multinational operates and interacts with numerous internal and external parties.
Your responsibilities :
* You purchase vehicle components for current and future models/vehicles
* You negotiate with our Suppliers to achieve the best cost reductions for piece price and tooling
* You manage all commercial issues related to your portfolio of responsibility
* You are responsible to make appropriate Supplier sourcing recommendations to Senior management.
* You have comprehensive understanding of technological and market trends within the automotive industry.
* You are working closely with Global Toyota Purchasing division you will develop commodity strategies at regional level and have direct input towards global strategies.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
* University degree or higher education in business, purchasing or engineering
* With less than 18 months of work experience
* Business understanding and affinity with automotive products
* Result driven and able to break down complex issues into manageable portions
* Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* Highly developed analytical skills, accuracy and reliability
* Ability to work independently, sometimes under stress, in multi-disciplined teams
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools
* Willing to travel up to 20%
* Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means that you:
* Wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
* Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
* Have strong planning and organization skills.
* Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
* Have a creative mind and passion for cars.
* Have excellent communication skills.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Procurement / Legal
0 - 2 years
|Job Location:||Zaventem, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|Keywords:||purchase, graduate, buyer, supply chain, automotive, Toyota, Toyota Motor Europe, job, technical, Belgium, Brussel|