SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
Mechanical/Opex Engineer Job Description
The Mechanical/OPEX engineer mainly improves the plant capacity and productivity by implementing new lines and automation, owns the plants’ operational KPI and continuously drives the organisation to improve them by having the right measurement and takes the right operational excellence tactics.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Leading projects to improve productivity.
- Measure performance, analysing and creating improvement processes.
- Implement and lead production floor systems.
- Implement and lead KPI dashboards.
- Is responsible for the factory layout.
- Sets standard times for products.
- Owner of 5S.
- Ensure that all equipment and buildings are in line with (safety) regulations, applicable law and company rulings.
- Supports the introduction of new products for manufacturing.
- Leads the implementation of automation projects.
- Works closely with OPEX and automation Engineers from the headquarter in Israel on projects and implementations of new equipment.
- Works closely with the Maintenance department head to ensure optimization of equipment.
- Analysis process problems and recommends / implements solutions.
Mechanical/Opex Engineer Job Requirements
What SodaStream has to offer?
- A minimum of 2/3 years of working experience as an industrial engineer in a similar environment is required.
- HBO level is required, preferably in the field of (industrial or electro) engineering.
- Experience with reading PLC’s and willingness to learn programming PLC’s is required.
- Experience with production automation is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Experience in the Lean methodology and project management is an advantage.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred.
- Is willing to travel to the head quarter in Israel or other countries as required
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Mechanical/Opex Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Mechanical/Opex Engineer Summary
2 - 5 years
||Opex, 5s owner, KPI implementation, PLC programming, Ms Office
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next