ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Responsible for the monitoring system and automatic control of the facility system- Facility Management Control System( Building Management System, Application Solutions (Hardware, Interconnection and Software).
1. Functional owner of Building Monitoring System (BMS) and Facility Monitoring Control System (FMCS) from sensors to PLC, SCADA, BMS.2. Secure system integrity (capacity, safety, alarm level, back up system) of on line monitoring of technical installations on 24h basis.3. Validate/review concept, PID, FMEA, HAZOP and commissioning testplan, test results for key projects affecting automation system.4. Initiate analysis and propose new projects based on know-how of technical installation so as to: minimize downtime, reduce safety risk (securing FM), improve performance of technical installations, speedy and accurate diagnostic, 5. Improve and support the effectiveness and efficiency of our operation team but also provide “real-time” insight on the working of our technical installations, which you will use to increase their availability. 6. By improving our monitoring systems through automation you will increase their quality and simultaneously reduce their costs.7. Secure know how and safe designs - Write and maintain design guidelines document for IT at ASML, lesson learned – best practice in collaboration with CRE team.
1. Responsible of the respective systems through its complete life cycle.2. Responsible of the reliability of the respective systems.3. Responsible to generate, maintain, update the operation, emergency response and recovery each of the respective systems.4. Obtain and maintain the required certification.5. Ensure compliance to the regulation.6. Responsible for system operation budget and assist on consolidation to budgeting.
Bachelor Eng. - Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Automation, Computer Engineering or related field.Experience 3 years of related working experience.Personal skills1. Technology driven2. Creative problem solving.3. Qualified certificate for plc programming4. Familiar with facility monitoring system programming language5. Office Software Skill6. Project Management7. Verbal and written in English.
Qualified certificate for exclusive personnel of wastewater treatment
1. Technology driven
2. Creative problem solving.
3. Qualified certificate for plc programming
4. Familiar with facility monitoring system programming language
5. Office Software Skill
6. Project Management
7. Verbal and written in English.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Linkou, Taiwan|
|Keywords:||PID, FMEA, HAZOP|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next