ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Do you like challenges and do you want to work in a fast pacing supply chain environment to support some of the biggest semiconductor companies worldwide? Are you familiar with Logistics Operations and like to managing urgent demands on a daily basis?
If this sounds like you and if you have a strong customer oriented mindset, here is your mission.
You fulfill the demand of our customers for spare parts and tools for their maintenance activities on some of the most complex machines in the right quantity and at the right time & cost.
Time is of the essence to ensure a seamless production of our customers without interruptions on our machines.
- Timely handling of urgent material requests from worldwide
- Drive improvements to further optimize processes
- Constructive and reliable communication with worldwide stakeholders from all departments within ASML
Relevant Bachelor degree preferred (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration or Engineering)
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- 2 years of relevant experience in a large international company, semiconductor industry is preferred
- A tactical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Stress-resistant; act under high pressure
- Flexible; willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Excellent professional communication in English
- Drive for results; does not stop until solution has been found, even when obstacles arise
- Team player
- Change management competencies
- Convincing, pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Cultural awareness
- SAP R/3 knowledge preferred
- Ability to prioritize
ASML has an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Hsinchu, Taiwan|
|Keywords:||Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering , Management Science, Business Administration , Engineering|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next