ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Manager Risk and Assurance Job Description
- We are looking for an Enterprise Risk Management professional.
- Do you have a strong track-record in improving risk management capabilities?
- Are you a strategic thinker that can translate risks in practical solutions?
- Does positively engaging senior stakeholders inspire you?
- If yes – we welcome you to apply for a position in our team!
Providing direction, assurance and adding value to ASML risk management, control and governance processes.Job Description
As Manager Risk and Assurance, you
Context of the position
- Improve ASMLs risk management capabilities
- Engage with senior leaders to define and drive risk responses to remain within risk appetite
- Manage the preparation, execution, finalization and follow up of risk assessments
- Provide expert knowledge in connecting risks and business strategy across ASML
- Build the company’s risk intelligence and benchmarking fact-base
- In this position you will be travelling internationally up to 20% of your time.
Corporate Risk and Assurance consists out of a team of 25 professionals. The team is stationed in Veldhoven (HQ) as well as in US and Asia. The team operates world-wide and services all ASML entities. The Director Risk and Assurance reports to the Chief Audit Executive. The Chief Audit Executive reports to the Audit Committee, Corporate Risk Committee and the CFO. Corporate Risk and Assurance is responsible for central coordination of ASML’s risk management activities, to provide independent, objective assurance, and to provide consulting services with the objective to improve the effectiveness of ASML’s risk management, control and governance processes.
Manager Risk and Assurance Job Requirements
A master’s degree in business economics, risk management or technology.
- minimum 10 years relevant risk management working experience
- 5 years relevant experience within a corporate environment
- Outstanding professional in risk management with focus on embedding risk management in organizational culture and processes
- Able to interact with senior business leaders and experts within a large international company
- Highly analytical combined with strong business sense
- A broad proactive mindset, exceptional listening and superb skills at creating new possibilities
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Resilient and able to adapt to significant challenges
- Able to influence and mobilize workforce, departments and executives
- Strong customer service commitment for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines; ability to establish clear priorities quickly
- Excellent reputation for integrity and judgment
- Ambitious talent and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced technology environment.
Manager Risk and Assurance Application Information
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Manager Risk and Assurance Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||economics, risk management , technology, embedding
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next