ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex mechanical projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Lead a team of mechanical designers in project setting. The team specifies, designs and test main frame constructions and service mechanisms within the restrictions imposed by technical specifications, costs and planning.
• Leading a team of 5-10 people
• Planning and coordination, create and execute team plan to realize hardware deliverables according to the project plan
• Solving problems based on deep and broad content knowledge
• Providing guidance on technical issues
• Managing risks and customer requirements
• Development of mechanical competence
• Develop individual team members
• Incorporation of externally designed modules from co-developers
• Support the production and customer engineering process.
Context of the position
The senior team lead reports to the group leader Mechanical Constructions and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group Mechanical Constructions is responsible for engineering of main frame constructions, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
Technical University masters or Bachelor in mechanical engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in a development and engineering organization and at least 3 years of experience in leading design teams.
• Broad knowledge in mechanics (e.g. construction principles, statics, dynamics, thermal).
• Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts.
• Technical communication with suppliers.
• Organizational talent.
• Team player/ coach.
• Broad scope.
• Good communication skills.
• Motivate others and cooperate.
• Quality driven.
• Critical on results.
• Deal with uncertainties.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Construction principles, statics, dynamics, thermal, Technical communication|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next