ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
ASML is relentlessly driving the semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips. We are a young, dynamic, international and highly skilled workforce creating, with strong support of our suppliers, the lithographic tools the industry needs to achieve its goals.
We are looking for a MDO (Main Deliverable Owner) that takes the challenge to drive, together with the team and stakeholders, plan and organize in order to secure System Transmission Control of our EUV Systems.
You will be part of the EUV Dose & System Transmission Control group. The System Transmission Control team defines, with SE and the project functions, what is necessary to determine and secure System Transmission Control of the Optical Column. The Optical Column starts at the source and goes to the wafer, working across different functions and interfacing several projects and sectors.
As the MDO for System Transmission Control team, you will be working both as a technical lead and ensure the team is engaged and driving for the same goals. As MDO you will define diagnostic requirements, align transmission budget over system lifetime with the stakeholders, and ensure proper monitoring and reporting of system transmission. You will also use your creativity in new designs to improve the current and future System Transmission Control. At the same time, you will help the team share the same vision, aligning with the architect, create a work breakdown and optimize the team planning to drive on time execution of deliverables.
Your main responsibilities are:
· Focus area is transmission control of EUV system
· Secure means and methods to monitor and verify EUV system transmission.
· Create a work breakdown based on deliverables and roadmap
· Translate work breakdown to an executable plan taking into account the triple constraint
· Track on time execution of team deliverables
· Identify bottlenecks/delays, find possible solutions and inform stakeholders
Technical University Master’s in physics, (physical) chemistry or material science.
· At least 5 years of experience in developing, integrating and testing complex products in a multi-disciplinary environment
· Experience in performance monitoring of complex systems and analysis of entwined data sets
· Prior knowledge related to EUV systems (e.g. sensors, dose control) is a benefit
· Preferably familiar with our EUV system.
· Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
· Able to perform in highly dynamic environment
· Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers
· Confidence, good communicational skills and good command of English.
· Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
Context of the position
Within ASML, the Sector Development and Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements. This responsibility also includes the specification of trade-offs across sectors. The department DE EUV Optical Column is responsible for delivery of the illumination, dose control, projection and imaging metrology functions for EUV. The department supplies resources, means and methods and technology to ensure these deliveries in all the different product phases. The holder of this position is reporting to the ED EUV DE OC Illumination & Dose Control Group Leader.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Developing, integrating, testing, monitoring systems, EUV system, bottlenecks|