ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
EHS organization supports and ensures safe and healthy working conditions and operations at customer sites. As new create positions, we are looking for an EHS specialist to drive and execute the tasks with enthusiastic.
BS/MS degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering, or comparable.
1. 4 years of occupational safety and health related work experience.
2. Experience with EHS in high-tech operations and/or field.
1. Taiwan governmental Level B Labor Safety or Health Specialist certified or above.
2. Good written and spoken English with Didactical skills and Cultural awareness.
3. Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
4. Analytic, abstract thinking, good communication skills, initiative, independent, sharing knowledge, stress tolerance and teamwork.
5. A team player, communicate proactively, have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add value to our core business.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Linkou, Taiwan|
|Keywords:||Labor Safety, Health Specialist, EHS in high-tech operations, Support management|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next