ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Within ASML the department ACE YieldStar Sustaining Engineering is responsible for engineering aspects of the YieldStar product line. This includes Development, Production, Installed base support, Supply Chain support, Repairs, System refurbishment support and customer specials. Precision Mechanics is concerned with high speed and precise moving parts in the ASML machines. The main focus is on cost effective execution and life cycle management. The department’s competences will cover the whole technical spectrum of the metrology equipment: control, dynamics, mechatronics, position measurement systems, imaging applications, overlay applications, focus applications, productivity, software, optics and illumination.
• Is able to translate (internal) customer requests into clear specifications in the mechanical domain
• Is able to translate specifications into mechanical designs by:
• Setup and maintaining mechanical design models
• Setup and maintaining mechanical budgets
• Proving the design meets specification by verifying by design with calculations / models / budgets and by testing
• Is able to coach junior mechanical designer to train them the craftsmanship of mechanical engineering
• Is able to communicate with engineers & architects from other disciplines (electrical, mechatronics, physics, optics)
• Is responsible for the technical product documentation using 3D modeling, BOM structures, archive in order to unambiguously explain the design to suppliers.
• Contribute to the YieldStar master plan by making a realistic work break down.
• Support YieldStar manufacturing and customer support organization with high end troubleshooting
• Optimizing quality of the precision mechanic aspects of the YieldStar modules.
• Is able to communicate with the experts in the Netherlands and sets up a routine for knowledge transfer and reviews.
University degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3~5 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience in Quality & Efficiency improvement projects in both the production - and development environment are an advantage.
• Precision mechanical focus on technical systems
• Team player able to convince others with different cultural backgrounds.
• Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
• Professional communication.
• Self driven, pro-active, hands-on and get-it-done mentality based on technical arguments.
• Good knowledge of English.
During the knowledge transfer phase quite some alignment / knowledge transfer with ASML Headquarters (Netherlands) is expected. Candidate must be able to spend 1-3 month period travelling back and forth between Taiwan and the Netherlands. High flexibility is a must.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Linkou, Taiwan|
|Keywords:||mechanical design engineer, mechanical engineering|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next