Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest minds available.
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
Your work covers the development of physical, optical and mathematical models and methods required to infer physical model parameters from measurement data. Relevant new metrics and algorithms, as well as new measurement functions, with optimum performance characteristics using the raw acquisitions are identified, designed and implemented.
The candidate we seek ideally has sufficient experience as a Signal/Image Processing engineer in a working environment which, in terms of complexity, is in line with that of NFI. Experience in the field of semiconductor equipment is a plus. Furthermore, you need to recognize yourself in the profile as described below.
• A Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Engineering or Physics;
• Excellence and proven experience in signal, image processing and in code development;
• Experienced in signal processing and algorithm design. Good MATLAB and Python skills and experience;
• Simulink skills are required with ideally some subset of FEA, CAD, Thermal and other modeling tools;
• Affinity with statistical parameter estimation techniques, amplitude and frequency modulation;
• Drive creative solutions -within the bigger picture- with the product and customer in mind;
• Ability to explain complex image-processing algorithms in a crisp way, without omitting the essentials;
• Decisive and self-initiating in an ambiguous (experimental) environment;
• Team worker;
• Pragmatic approach and pro-active attitude, with result focus and a ‘can do’ spirit;
• Strong written and oral communication skills and a commitment to achieving results on time;
• You have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
CAE / CAD / CAA
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Delft, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Signal,Image, Processing engineer, semiconductor, Engineering. Physics, MATLAB, Python, FEA, CAD, Thermal,|