ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Program Manager - EF ONE (Our New Enterprise) program Job Description
Drive the ONE program to deliver a solution on time that satisfies the EUV Factory requirements. Manage the implementation and embedding of the ONE solution in the EUV Factory and secure a smooth Go-Live and aftercare without hiccups in the operation.
The EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of the highest tech product family of ASML’s lithography systems.
The goal of the ONE program is to enable ASML to work in ONE efficient and robust way through simplification and scalability of systems and processes while maintaining our core values of flexibility and innovation.
- Identify and manage stakeholders within EF and ONE to secure that critical EF requirement are delivered on time by the ONE program
- Support EF stakeholders and the ONE program with the claim and allocation process for EF resources
- Collect the EF business requirements and secure that they are SMART, MECE, consistent with TF requirements, documented and under Change Control.
- Define and get an agreement with EF management on the ONE Business case for EF
- Get agreement with the ONE program/projects on EF deliverables and timings
- Organize and steer the allocated EF ONE resources to deliver conform agreed timings and scope
- Manage progress wrt plan for EF deliverables and communicate to EF stakeholders
- Get agreement with EF staff and the ONE project management on the UAT cases for EF
- Secure that the solutions (processes and tooling) of the ONE projects meet the agreed EF requirements and are validated/tested by EF end-users (UAT)
- Identify, document and communicate key-changes per EF department to the EF organization
- Secure an agreed training plan per EF department to acquire the required knowledge and skills of employees (joint responsibility with EF training department)
- Set up and execute a detailed change management and implementation plan per EF department (joint responsibility with EF Line management)
- Set up an EF Support organization for Go-Live and aftercare with clear escalation channels that are agreed with EF stakeholders
- Measure the benefits of the ONE Business case for EF
- Define and execute a communication plan to support EF awareness, understanding, commitment and evaluation of the change (joint responsibility with EF communication manager)
Program Manager - EF ONE (Our New Enterprise) program Job Requirements
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering and Management Science or similar Experience-More than 10 years of experience as a project and/or program manager
- More than 5 years of experience in change management
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
Context of the position
- Tactical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, high level of professionalism
- Capable to act on different levels in an organization: from the engineer on work floor up to Director and VP level
- Is able to use relationship, expertise, arguments, knowledge and personal authority to convince others (influencing without power)
You will report to the Sr. Manager EF Business Services and will work in the Factory and Field Deployment teams. You will work closely with the EF Global Business Process owners, Directors, Line managers, Group Leads and LSME’s (Local Subject Matter Experts) and with the ONE Program organization like the Program Manager Factory Deployments, Program Manager Field Deployment, Business Change Lead and the Global Business Process Leads and Project Leads in the Central Solution Team. Next to that you will closely cooperate with the TF Factory and their implementation team.
Program Manager - EF ONE (Our New Enterprise) program Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Program Manager - EF ONE (Our New Enterprise) program Summary
10 - 15 years
||Management, EF, ONE, Change Management, Industrial
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next