ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
The TF sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is responsible for working safely with electrical installation/equipment.
The holder of this position is the appointed person to guarantee a safe working environment in the field of electrical installations/equipment.
In this role he will:
- Determine the safety level of electrical installations;
- Define the requirements in case of changes to electrical installations;
- Determine the execution and frequency of inspections.
- He has to be aware of the electrical dangers in the organization and ensure that safety measurements are in place to prevent injuries. Also for the employees that are appointed to him.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Subject matter expert within the “Electrical” competency
- Ensure that machines and environment are in line with the Health, Environment, Safety policy
- Safe operation of the electrical installations and electrical equipment
- Ensure safety norms are met by performing regular inspections
- Establish and maintaining procedures for operating installations and machines
- Set up access control for spaces with electrical danger
- Check on use of personal protective equipment
- Check of company regulations and procedures in case of activities third parties
- Monitoring/supervision of electrical drawings
- Periodic instruction and - registration of appointed persons
- Ensure that that personnel, working with or in the environment of electrical installations, are properly instructed.
- Supplier management NEN 3140 inspections
- Supervision of 3rd party engineers (“work responsible”)
- Assign, coordinate and monitor activities
- Approve plans for work execution
- Provide permission for the start of work
- Process management
- Reporting and analyzing
- Signal gaps and contribute to (process)improvements
- Document and share information/knowledge with stakeholders
- Responsible for re-active and pro-active issue resolution regarding issues within his competence
- 1st line support in case of issues/disturbances
- Prevent injury from fire, explosion, electrocution or forces in the case of explosion, magnetic and electric fields
- Initiates 8D as necessary
- Provide information in the preparation of risk analysis when dealing with, or near electrical installations and use work equipment
- Timely inform TL/GL about problems/issues
Context of the position
TF Shared Services consists of several sub-departments that provide support and services for different sectors within ASML. Tool Center is one of the sub-departments and is responsible for tool management.
The candidate of this position reports to the Team leader of ASML Tool Center Technical Support and has interfaces with other ERP’s, other Shared Service departments, Twinscan factory (TF), EUV factory (EF), Customer Supply Chain and D&E.
- Higher electronical education
- EQF level 4 (MBO level 4) or Bachelor with field study electrical engineering or comparable.
- Knowledge of NEN 1010 and NEN 3140
- Knowledge of safety risks, requirements, rules and company regulations
- Certified Electrical Responsible (pre)
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with ASML products and processes (pre)
- Experience with Sharepoint, Excel, SAP and report tooling or eager to learn;
- Driven to cooperate with other sectors electrical responsible persons toward one safe ASML
- Works structured and according to a project approach
- Has good communication and presentation skills
- Has leadership capabilities
- Team player
- Able to work under high pressure/stress
- Customer-focused, able to understand customers/colleagues
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Electronics / Components
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Sharepoint, Excel, SAP|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next
Deadline: 27th May 2023
Job reference (ID): 18141