Qreer.com is an independent technical career board enabling European companies to post vacancies and internships and for applicants to search and apply for these positions throughout Europe.
Qreer.com is a reliable partner for recruiting high qualified (BSc. MSc. PhD) technical professionals. The founders of Qreer.com developed a concept with the sole intention to offer a specialized and more cost effective recruitment solution to both recruiters/ employers and applicants.
Supported by an academic network, Qreer.com offers a down to earth solution for job seekers to start and develop a career in technical areas. And for companies to easily find high potential talent and experienced technicians. Cooperation with over 200 of the best technical universities in Europe allows us to immediately bring vacancies and internships to the attention of both graduates and alumni. The wide diversity of disciplines offers positions and applicants in areas going from Research and Development, Construction, Architecture, Bio- and Life sciences to the diverse worlds of Medical, Chemical and Geosciences.
Qreer.com is a European Technical Job Marketing Platform in the Netherlands known for our creative, marketing, and qualitative talent reach. We reach professionals in hard-to-fill positions for organizations from startups to the Fortune 50, all over Europe.
We’re looking for an exceptional Sourcer for a role in human resources at our corporate headquarters in the beautiful Eindhoven, Netherlands. This is a salaried position, part-time, onsite, and responsible for candidate sourcing and applicant screening as well as building a talent funneland candidate engagement for open positions on Qreer.com.
A typical day as Sourcer includes:
• Manual sourcing for candidates on national/international CV databases, social media and professional networks
• Interact with potential candidates on social media, via e-mail, via phone
• Craft and send e-mails
• Recruiting and screening candidates for current and future positions.
• Develop, test, and track recruitment strategies to create an effective sourcing plan for top talent.
• Engage and activate passive candidates through recruiting best practices and programs.
• Build relationships with candidate communities to maintain a network of potential candidates and nurture a pipeline of potential candidates.
The company culture at Qreer can best be described as:
• A dynamic and open environment in which people with energy, creativity and lots of passion work together as a team.
• Provides opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on a national and international level.
• Supportive in achieving your potential and make a big business impact in an informal and friendly atmosphere, with a hand on mentality.
We’re looking for candidates who:
✓ Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, HR, or a related field
✓ Have proven experience working in the technical sourcing, recruiting, or recruiting support aspect of human resources
✓ Have effective time-management
✓ Have experience with HR databases, Applicant tracking systems (ATSs), Candidate Management System (CMSs)
✓ Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
✓ Is fluent in English (Dutch and/or German is a pré)
✓ Can work independently and are able to manage own tasks and responsibilities
What you’ll like most about working in Human Resources at Qreer:
Everyone at Qreer contributes to the development of programs, regardless of role. Your input will not only be heard; it will be encouraged. As a member of our HR team, you’ll be driving our company culture and what makes us an amazing place to work.
What we offer our employees:
• Flexible hours
• Paid leave on the basis of 2 days per month
• Free coffee/tea and beers :-)
If you recognise yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply
You can apply via www.Qreer.com or send your CV + cover letter to jobs@Qreer.com.
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||technical, talent, sourcer, qreer, marketing, hr, recruitment, international recruitment, eindhoven, english, dutch, german,|