Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest minds available.
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
The Embedded Software Engineer will work in a global team developing software applications for industrial measurement and control equipment.
These typically range from microcontroller-based platforms running embedded operating systems to general microprocessor-based platforms running custom embedded software distributions.
Based on project requirements, the embedded software engineer will create specifications, make efficient design choices, review software designs, implement and maintain of software, following the corporate design process.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Focus is on embedded SW design and implementation
· Deliver technical contributions to all aspects of the development: specification, design, implementation, validation (the latter with test engineer), and documentation
· Timely production of deliverables as agreed with program manager
· Stay up-to-date with relevant new technology developments
· Understand impact of relevant norms/standards
· Perform maintenance activities on critical customer support when needed
· Continuously strive to improve the development process and to assure its quality
· Bachelor / Master degree in software engineering
· At least 2 years working experience for embedded SW development of industrial products
· Focus on quality with an eye for detail
· Strong planning skills and able to perform under pressure
· Embedded software development: C/C++ in Windows
· (Unit-) testing using, e.g., C++/C# and/or Python
· Embedded protocols, e.g., I2C, SPI
· Communication protocols, e.g., ModBus
· Version Control Systems, e.g., Subversion, Git
· Development processes, e.g., RUP, Scrum
· Strong communicator and team player
· Strong feeling for accountability
· Cross-Cultural Sensitive
· Desire to learn new things
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Aerodynamics / Flow / Fluidics
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|